What?!....Pshhh...No...Yeah Pretty Much

Louis pov-
   (A/n he's on his phone but it's still real life)
Boo-bear: Can you answer me?!
Boo-bear: ELLO?' EARTH THE THE CARROT QUEEN!
Boo-bear: I WILL MURDER THE AIR IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME!
Boo-bear: How is that even possible?
Boo-bear: I don't know but are you going to continue talking to yourself on text where Mel can see them?
Boo-bear: yes I think that's a good idea! BECAUSE I KNOW SHES READING THEM ITS SHOWING ME SHOWS READING THEM!
ME: Boo I can't text I have to meet my friend's friends ok? Bye
Boo-bear: what?! But but but.
ME: Boo I understand you love your butt, keep it to yourself though! Bye!
Boo-bear: She has a point...
Boo-bear: SHUT UP!
---Not on phone anymore----
Ugh! It's like she's replacing me! With real people! You are a real people Louis! I believe it's person...you don't know anything shut up! Do I need to go to therapy? I'm arguing with myself over...what was it again? I don't know! I hear Niall's car lock and the front door open. His laughter bounces off the walls as he walks in with a slight...smirk? "Lad if you're trying to smirk it's not working you just look like a child that ate all the cookies." I say with amusement. He glares slightly before I see something I've never seen in his eyes before...Mischievousness. "Woah who ever your friend is mate I would like to meet her." I state walking closer to him. He just shrugs before looking at me with those once innocent eyes. "Louis want to prank someone with me?" He asks, oh boy I like this new Niall. I nod my head violently. He opens a bag I didn't notice he had. I watch as he pulls out costumes of Harry and Liam. "We dress up as them and go to her house, acting like them ok?" I nod as he hands me my costume. It's creepy because if I didn't know they were costumes I would think they are the real beings. We walk to her house which isn't very far, as Niall says he needs to grab something first.

Niall pov-
I make my way around Mel's house as she comes out wearing a costume of me. That's right we're switching places, she's gonna act like me and I'm going to be talking through a mini microphone so LOUIS doesn't realize it isn't me.
This is going to be
Epic!

Mel pov-
(A/n I know it's spelled Mal sometimes and Mel other times but like her real name is Mal and her name put together is Mel (Mal Em) kinda. You get the point)
I walk to Louis from behind. I tap his shoulder quickly and he spins around so he's facing me. "Ok Niall I'm ready!" He says with confidence. I just nod as he knocks on the front door...

Hai muffins! I'm tired and bleh! think...? Oh well! Also what prank is Niall and Louis is doing?! Or
Maybe Niall and Mel are pranking Tommo! Who knows?! Recommend to others please, vote and comment! Thanks for bits of love I guess...byeee