Epilogue

6 Months later...
3rd Person pov-
"Lou tell me where we're going pleaaaasseeeee?" Mel asks with a small pout. "Babe I've already told you I'm not going with with." Lou chuckles bringing his pregnant girlfriend closer to him. (A/n I do believe in intercourse after marriage but part of the story). "I don't want to go alone." Mel states an angry edge to her voice now. Lou looks at her in amusement living with a pregnant girl who has large mood swings is not the best. "ME I swear it's going to be ok. Just take your phone and follow to gps ok?" Lou asks hold by her close. Mel sighs as his heart beat sounds in her ear "Fine?" Lou asks quietly. "Fine." Mel says smiling and taking the phone and walking out the door. Following the navigation system she ends up in a small park. Suddenly her phone buzzes.
^•^
Liam: Go To The The Small Bakery
Mel: ?!?!
Liam: Please?
Mel: Fine
^•^
Mel had met the boys a few days after waking up, she had a great relationship with all of 'em.
Huffing she starts walking to the small bakery where her and Lou shared their first date. Once she reaches she gets another message.
^•^
Styles: Go To The Football (soccer) Field
Mel: What's with the cryptic messages?!
Styles: It's a secret
Mel: P*ssing off a pregnant girl is not a good idea Styles
Styles: I'll take my chances :)
^•^
"Stupid humans." Mel mutters acting like she forgets she's human as well. After reaching the football (soccer) field she sighs in satisfaction. First time she saw Lou play. He gave her his jersey. Hough she argued how it's his and it smells. He simply stated he had others and it could be washed. Another buzz comes.
^•^
Niall: Go to the place where everything happened all at once.
Mel: Hint??
Niall: Nope.
Niall: Sorry I love you!!!
Mel: Whatever:/
Niall: :(
Mel: <3
Niall: :D
^•^
Mel giggles at Niall's personality. They mixed well together.
Walking calmly around in circles she thinks rubbing her small stomach bump. Everything all at once. The only place she could think of was..."I don't want to go there." Mel stutters scaredly. The hospital. Where she woke up kissed Lou and realized everything.
"Whatever's going on only one way to find out.." she says and slowly makes her way to the hospital.
Reaching the place she realizes it's very quiet. Looking to the desk she sees nurse Kelly a best friend of hers now. "What's going on Kels??" Mel asks with a panic. Kelly just smiles calmly. "Not to worry Mrs Tom- I mean Mel. Just make your way to your old hospital room and everything will make sense." And smiles. Huffing she walks going into the elevator. Once the doors open for the next floor she sees a tiger lily. Her favourite flower. She looks up seeing a a few more going into the room. Following it she picks up all of them and she stands near the window sill where the last tiger lily is. Her phone buzzes
^•^
Boo-Bear: Turn around
^•^
Mel whips around fastly only to see Louis standing in a tux holding one last tiger lily. Giving it to her he pecks her lips. Suddenly her phone buzzes 4 times. Mel turns away  grabbing her phone off the window sill
^•^
Liam: Will
Styles: You
Niall: Marry
Kels: Me?
^•^
Confused Mel looks at her screen. "Lou what's this all ab-" Mel cuts herself off with a gasp as she turns around and sees Lou on one knee with a black box. "I know we've only been together for 6 months but we both know we've had feelings for each other longer than that. I know this scene is very cliché but I wanted to use how we met to reenact this. So Mel will you?" Louis asks with a huge smile. "Yes." Is the only word that comes out of Mel's mouth before Lou slides the ring on her finger and kisses her passionately.

3 years later-
Mel and Louis first child was a boy named Tommy Tom Tomlinson. Yeah you can tell Louis named him. The couple decided they wanted two so they decided that Lou name the first without the other knowing hen Mel names the second without Lou knowing the name either. Tommy has black hair, bright blue eyes and Louis' sense of humour but he has Mel's logical mind. Their second was a girl. Mel named her Talia Willow Tomlinson. (A/n YAS!) Talia has black hair and mixed coloured eyes like her mum. She has Mel's witty comebacks and Louis' sarcasm. They live on the outskirts out Doncaster as a happy family. The fans love Mel and Lou's family also loves her. Mel has become a successful actor/singer and has inspired many. Lou worked on a de more albums with the lads but then all went solo. The couple actually opened up for each other at each other's concerts and has appeared on many shows. Talia fell into some deep sh*t after her boyfriend of 4 years broke up with her. Lou and Tommy dealt with it. After that she went to University to study English to be a teacher but eventually found it wasn't her thing and became an artist. She owned her own art gallery and lived up to her full potential. Tommy became an actor as well as a drama teacher. Mel and Lou lived for long time till 103 years old. Both died on the same day from natural causes. Talia married a comedian and since she wasn't a able to have children they adopted 3. Tommy came out as gay as a younger child and was married and adopted 1. All lived up to their potential.

A/n OMG THIS IS THE END OF BOOK ONE. DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD I AM THIS IS OVER. It hurts this is gonna make me cry I'm going to cry. I just I worked really hard. And though this isn't one of my most popular books I still enjoyed writing it and I'm glad I didn't delete it. Also I've decided that instead of just texting I'm going to do Social media ones. Please be aware my next one in this series is Texting Styles IM SO EXCITED!! I love you all so much and thank you for sticking by me. Love you uuu!!! Also I'm starting another fanfiction. I know I know 9 is now going to 11 XD actually 12
I am thinking of doing the 2nd book for my supernatural short stories....Erm yeah so many XD love you all baiiii