Leave Me Alone

A/n middle of the week update because I love you guys<3

Boo-bear: Mel guess what?!
ME: What?! What's going on?!
Boo-bear: Well its kind of sad
ME: It's ok Lou you can tell me
Boo-bear: I'm dating someone...well almost
ME: You are?
Boo-bear: Yea... she's so beautiful...no gorgeous! Her blonde hair and brown eyes are flawless. Her voice is like candy...
ME: She sounds wonderful
Boo-bear: She is! I have to go. She wants me to take her on a date!
ME: That sounds fun:) Hope you guys have fun!
Boo-bear: We will we have already been on 3 dates! I'm going to ask her tonight!
ME: That sounds great Lou...um I have to go too.
Boo-bear: Ok! Talk to you later Mel.
ME: Yeah...
(A/n when you see ^•^ it's real life)
^•^
My heart hurts. I thought maybe we would get closer and I would eventually fall for him. Maybe I'm falling already I don't know! I live alone (a/n I think?!) in my house. I have barley any friends except Louis and...Niall! Picking up my phone I dial in Niall's number. "Hello?" I hear his thick Irish accent brought the speaker. "Niall can you please come over? I need a friend..." I trail off and I think he gets it. "Be there in 5 with a bunch of food...for both of us." Then he hangs up. I'm the only one Niall actually shares his food with. Reason? I'm pretty sure it's because when we first hung out I made him like 7 plates of fried chicken? I hear the door close and Niall take off his shoes. He walks through the living room doorway with sweats and a white t-shirt. Holding about 5 bags of food. I get up from my spot and grab 3 bags and walk over to the couch Niall following behind me. Placing all the food on the coffee table he walks over to the movie cabinet. "Hmm...I know you don't like romance..um...The Maze Runner." He states. I smile slightly. He does this every time. When I broke up with people or was just having a bad day he'd come over with food and pretend to not know what movie I want. It's always Maze Runner in situations like this. When it's with him he likes comedy (a/n I don't think it's true in rl). I feel the couch sink beside me to see Niall sitting right beside me. He wraps us both in blankets and grabs some fried chicken for us both. Placing my head on his shoulder I get comfy. He grabs my hand that I'm not using for food and holds it in his. He kisses my head softly and starts the movie.

Louis pov-
I take Chelsy to this super nice and expensive restaurant in London. I'm not complaining she's my girlfriend after all. My stomach sinks slightly thinking of that. Why? I have no idea. I smile slightly waiting for her to be ready. I remember when I first saw/met her.
Flashback
I was walking with my face in my phone talking to Mel when I felt a burning sensation on my chest. Lifting my head up I see a giant coffee stain on my button up. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" She exclaims. Her face was so angelic I swear it felt like time stopped. "It's ok! I'm sorry for wasting your coffee...Come on I'll get you a new one." I say. She smiles and agrees.
End of flashback
We've just hung and since then. I feel like this is a great idea! Instead of making a fake relationship a virtual one at that. With a girl who will never like me back. "Hey Lou sorry I just need to go to the bathroom first. Be right back." Chelsy states. Lou. It feels weird when she says it. Like she isn't supposed to. Don't be ridiculous Louis.

Mel pov-
I got up to go grab some juice from the kitchen. As I was about to pour it I heard my phone buzz from the table. Walking over I pick it up.
^•^
Random Number: Listen here b*tch. Louis is mine. I don't give a f*ck about who you are to him! Back off! How will I ever get my fame when you're still in the picture.
ME: Oh you must be Chelsy. I knew I had a bad feeling about Louis going out with someone.
*Random Number has changed to IDC in contacts *
IDC: Ok! If you don't back off I will make sure your life is a living h*ll!
ME: Ya ok. I'll just expose you to him
IDC: Who's he going to believe you? Or his soon-to-be girlfriend? Me obviously! Just back off!
*ME has changed to b*tch in contacts*
B*tch: I love the name, but I personally like mine better because it means I don't really give a crap about you:) have a nice day.
*B*tch has left the conversation*
^•^
Wow. I'm the b*tch? She's a crazy person. I just hope Louis has enough judgment to know that she isn't a good idea. Putting my phone down I walk back over to the couch where Niall is eating a kit-cat. Taking a piece of it I slide in the blankets next to him.

A/n Hey muffins!! You like it? I tried today. I had a great Halloween what about you guys?! Anyway love you all byeeeee