Chelsy Goes Boom

Louis pov-
I f**jing swear I will kill her- no Lou you're not like this, you're just mad that's it. She comes down the stairs with a fake smile. "What's up babe?" She asks. I force myself not to vomit. "Hey do you happen to know a Jerry?" I ask causally. Her eyes hold panic for a second till they go back quick after. "No why do you ask?" She says softly her voice squeaking slightly. I hum "I met him at the subway he was explaining his girlfriend to me." I answer. Her eyes go into panic for a little longer "Oh?" She hums. I nod "Yeah he was saying her hair was brown with green and she had dark brown eyes. Showed me a picture she's quite gorgeous if you ask me." I state picking at my fingernails. "O-oh. W-what does Jerry look like?" She asks out of 'curiosity', but I know she's asking it to make sure it isn't her Jerry. "Oh you know the usual I'm a sexy model god shebang. Sandy hair with poop brown eyes. And a pale face." I say looking at her face for her reaction. Her face freezes for a millisecond till it morphs into anger. "THAT LITTLE B**TARD I JNEW HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME FUGLY LITTLE SK**K!" She explodes. Wow her boom was loud. She freezes once she realizes what she said. Slowly she turns to me.

Chelsy pov-
Realizing what I had said I turn towards Louis who's face is blank. Like he knew or something. "L-Louis I-I it-" he stops me. "Listen I know what you've been sending Mel. Want to know how? Her best friend and my band mate was at the door saying she was in the hospital because she tried to commit suicide! Wanna knows who fault it is?! Yours but not only yours mine! Because I chose  little backstabbing cheater you! Over my best friend and it's honestly the worst mistake I've ever made!" He shouts at me. My face contorts into fury. "Well guess what?! I was just using you! You're nothing but an immature and childish kid stuck in a 24 year olds body!" I shout slapping him hard. His face whips to the side from impact. Suddenly he goes into his phone taping it a few times and putting it away. "I just took my money that I transferred from my account to yours back. I also posted that we broke up. I'm not saying why because I don't want you to get hate. But I swear if you ever bug me or my friends or family. I will get a restraining order." He says picking up his stuff since we were at my house and slamming the door.

Niall pov-
I wait in the waiting room looking at my watch. There's a few seconds left till it's 4 pm. Holding up 3 fingers I mouth the number while counting down. Soon as my last finger goes down Louis burst through the door. "Finally mate! Took you long enough." I state smacking him on the back. He looks confused "You're not mad?" He asks. I roll my eyes "Of course I'm mad... in fact I'm f**king p*ssed, but right now it's about Mel." I state sitting down as Louis sits next to me. "Anyone here for Miss Mel Horan?" A nurse asks from the front. Louis gives me a look "What?! I was in a rush and panicked plus she's technically my sister!" I say in a hush tone. He rolls his eyes a bit but I think we're both just scared for Mel. We both walk up to the desk. The nurse looks up at us. "Ahh. Miss Horan is in a stable condition but due to blood loss we must keep her here for a few days. Also she may be a bit blurry with who you guys are so please don't pressure her. One more thing. Over whelming her may cause her to go into a coma due to stress (a/n I have no idea if this sh*t is real it's just a story remember) " She says in one breath. Me and Lou both nod and the nurse tells us the room number. Moving towards it quickly we open the door quietly. Mel's head automatically moves from the tv to us. Her eyes go on me and she smiles slightly waving. Her gaze moves to Louis and her gaze hardens slightly and she gives a curt nod. I can tell Lou is hurt but he deserves it right now. "Mel loo-" she cuts Louis off right away with 3 simple words "I forgive you." Me and Lou hug her softly being careful as she's weak and in pain. I kiss her cheek as Lou kisses her other cheek. It seems things are looking up.

A/n Christmas chapter after the next one! Louis is forgiven yay!!