Authors Note

Hello everyone!

Sorry to say that this is not an update, I know I've been slacking and haven't updated this story since July. And I am so sorry for that, I really am. There are two reasons as to why I haven't updated this story in so long:

1. I've just been having writer's block with this story. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have plenty of ideas on how to continue this story I just haven't been sure which path I want to take with Bria.

2. I haven't had much time to actually sit down and write between some family problems and starting my sophomore year of college. I know I've been updating some of my other stories, but those chapters were actually written in advance. Most of the time when I sit down to work on one of my stories I'm able to pump out 5 or so chapters, but I don't publish them all at once, that way I have something to publish when I get busy.

Now, into a brighter note....

I have finally decided on what path I want Bria to take!

So hopefully I will find the chance soon to sit down and write the next chapter and get it up asap. Now, warning this might not be for another week or two because I am currently in the process of midterms and rushing for a sorority. But I will certainly find the time to sit down and work on this story for all of you.

Thank you all for your patience, votes, and comments. And, also, thank you to everyone who has checked out my other Grey's Anatomy story, Stitches of Life.

And again...

Sorry and Thank You!!!!