Pirates Life For Me

I do not own anything.Except for Scarlett.

For the lovers of Pirates Of The Carribean.And for the lovers of Robbie Kay.I give you a story about Captain Jack Sparrow's little sister, Captain Scar Sparrow and her soulmate,the cabin boy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

SCAR'S POV

"I hate you". I mudered at Jack. "Why would you hate me, Its not my falt Babossa left us on that island to die,and it isn't my falt the dinghy had bloody screws coming out. Scar if you would be so kind...shutup".

He said glaring at me. I was so pissed, if he hadn't threten that Swan laddie we wouldn't be in this mess.And we wouldn't be next in line for the gallows.

And all Jack does is scrounging on the ground for a silly mut to give the keys. This is gonna take forever.

"BOOM!!!" "I didn't do I screamed.Thats a nice way to be woken up."Bugger" me and Jack said at the same time.We both turned our heads to the right to see the other pirates getting out through the hole.

"My simpathy friend,It's no matter of luck at all".The scronny pirate said to Jack as they laugh and crawled trough the massive hole in the wall.

" Aye,now wat was that bout?" I ask Jack as he walked over to the small crannie and peered through. You good see the look in his eyes.He wanted to get out of this rotten place as much as I did.

"Oh"

He said out loud to his self.

"I got an idea".

"And what might that be?" I ask in a very sleepy voice.

"This".

He kneeled down like before.

"Come on doggy,just you and old Jackie now.Come on,come on a bit closer,closer thats it doggy.Come on you smily fithy mannie cat".

"Thats never gonna work" I smirked looking down as my black long wavy hair covers my face.

'Slam!',

"We got company......." I sang as the dog ran away."

No,no,no,no,no I didn't mean it" he whined.

"Your so stupid".

I whispered to my self drawing circles on the ground.

"You got any better idea?".

"Wow you look pissed".

"Well I ain't".

I looked strait in to his eyes.

" Are.....too".

"Are not".

"Are too".

"Are not".

" Well,well well....",

"That alot of wells".

"Look whos here Twig,Captain Jack and Scar Sparra". The dread locked haired guy mention spiting at my brother.

"Last time I saw you too..."

Twig continued saying..

"Both of you were all alone in a tiny island,Their fortune hasn't inproved much".

"Worry about your own fortune" Thank you something smart he has said all day.

They call me the young one.Well I get thee point im 16 and old Jackie's 23. But still lookien here im the smart one.