Love

This chapter has mature scenes.

WARNING: MATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*ONE YEAR LATER*

ROBBIE'S POV

"Robbie,Robbie.......Robbie Andrew Kay!" someone violently shook me,dragging me form my dream."What!" I groaned,turning over on my side,facing the other direction from Scar.I placed a pillow on my head,shutting out the world.

"Robbie!" What could she want? I don't even think the sun is up yet.The the weight shifted on the bed,then became less heavy.I smirked,as I heard her small feet pat the ground each time she took a step.

Away........from....me.

I felt a smirk grow on my face,she left,I can sleep.In a flash, my soft snores left my mouth as I was dragged back in to my light sleep.

Stomps awoken me,a huge creak errupted underneath me before someone's weight fell on top on my body.

"Wake up! Wake up! I want to go outside!!!".

Scarlett.

I felt her legs on either side of my body,straddling me.I felt the cold air hit my face,once the pillow was taken away,off my head.

"Leave me alone!" I whined,shuffling from underneath her,colliding my face with the mattress.

"Baby,please....wake up" she said.

"No" I responded coldly,it came out as a muffle.Can't the laddie let the dam man sleep!

I felt her cold hands trail up my back.A shiver ran up my spine,as her hands wrapped around me,slowly moving closer to my chest.She traced each of my abs,my breath hitch.

"Mmmmm" A soft moan escaped my lips.She held her hands in that position,bending her self over.I could feel her warm breath against my neck.

"Robbie....please wake up" she whispered,before conecting her lips onto my neck,trailing soft kisses.She nibbed at ear,making me squim.I can't take this anymore. I crawled out from underneath her.Becoming face to face with her.

"Finally,lets go." she said motioning to the door.I sat up and place her on my lap,rubbing soft circles on her hips,"You know,I would love to wake up like that every single bloody mornin,angel" I whispered seductly in her ear.I felt her shiver under my touch,she bit her lip while turning her head slightly away from me.

"Whatever...we got to go" she announced slapping my thigh,trying to leap out of my grip,failing miserably.I held her tightly,close to my bare chest,"Robbie",she sighed. "Let me self go".

"Nope" I snapped.With on quick movement I flipped us over.I started hovering over her,licking my lips.

"God.You look so sexy in my shirt". I leaned forward,letting my lips lay close to her ear,"You don't know how much I wan't to fuck you right now".

I layed kisses trailing down her neck.Nipping at her collor bone,"Mmmm Robbie".

I then disconnected my lips from her neck,admiring her love bite.I stared deeeply into her eyes,"God,I want you" I whinned,forcefully attaching our lips together.She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck.Tangling her fingers through my hair,I bit her lip asking for permission.She accepted opening her mouth as we fought for dominace.My hand,trailed up her shirt,grabbing ahold of her boob,making her moan in pleasure arching her back.

I slipped the shirt over her body,attacking her collor bone with kisses.My kiss trailed down her body,over her stomach. My teeth grabed ahold of her undergarment,pulling her underwear down her legs.I stared at her naked body in front of me.

"Your so beautiful Scarlett"

"Robbie......I'm all yours" she stated.

I smiled eagerly slipping my pants off.

"Angel, you won't reget this".

_______________________________________________________________________________________

This was so short.And horrible,Tomrrow I might have a snow day though....YAY!!

If so I will definatly update,because their are about 2 chapters left and the sequal will be out.

Thanks for reading I can't believe it 1k readers and 55 votes.Thank you! it means alot,this is my first fanfiction and I thought it would only get 10 reads.

You guys proved me wrong.THANK YOU!!!

Instagram: @jaz4bo12

COMMENT AND VOTE

Till next time    - Jasmine

 Pictures and video on side.