Captured

SCARLETT'S POV

Barbossa now held us all captive on the Pearl.The crew was tied up to the mass facing Pintel's rath.Jack and I had our hand bound and were standing with Barbossa's men swarming around us.

"Scarlett,go hide.I don't think Barbossa will notice".Jack said so only I could hear. I quickly obeyed and quietly weaved through the disgusting men. First on my agenda was to make sure Robbie was safe.Once I reached the mass Robbie's eyes became wide.

"Scarlett go back over with Jack!" He whispered,so we wouldn't make a scene. 

"No can do" I responed,smirking as I reached for his hand intertwining mine to his. I looked up, giving his innocent simile, telling him everything was going to be alright.Soon after Elizabeth slipped under the ropes that held her tied,

'BOOM'

 Everyone flinch at the sound ringed through the wind,I spun around seeing the Interceptor exploding into millions of pieces.

"Will" Elizabeth said before,attacking Barbossa. "No stop it!!" She screamed punching at kicking at Barbossa.Barbossa then gripped her hands,shouted in her face and pushed her into the crew as they 'touched' her.

I scrunched up my nose,"Scarlett!" I turned my attention Back to Robbie."Grab my knife!" he stated smirking. "Your despicable" I reponed,having a smug look before reaching my tied hands on the sides of his  waist.My hand fiddled with his belt as I tried to find the knife.

 "Got it" I whispered before looking up to find Robbie staring down at me with one eyebrow up smirking.God,he looked so sexy, I started blushing hard and turned away hiding my face.

Once I cut the rope off hands.I heard everyone gasp,I looked up and saw Will standing on the rail of the ship.He was dripping wet."Barbossa,she goes free"He yelled,ofcourse save his precious girlfriend but not Jack and I.

'Thanks Will!'

"What in your head boy?!" Barbossa asked.

"She goes free!! He stated again.I rolled my eyes,he already said that. Turner then jumped down and landed up on deck,pointing a pistal at Barbossa. "You only got one shot,and we can't die" Barbossa reponded. 

"Don't do anything stupid!" Me and Jack yelled in union.

"You can't,I can" He then pointed the pistal at his throat.

"Like that" I hissed leaning my back on Robbie. "Who are you?" Barbossa asked.

"Oh nobody!" I yelled,Jack and I ran up to Barbossa.

"A distant cousin" I said.

"Our aunt's nefew,twice removed" Jack added.

"Lovely singing voice though"I siad. Jack then pointed at Will "Unic" we said together.

Will then cutted in,"My name is Will Turner.My father is Bootstrap Bill Turner,his blood runs in my veins".

Dammit Will! He is now on my bad side. Jack then walked away trying to get lost in the crowd,un-notice.I rolled my eyes and started strolling over to Robbie.

"You know,your very bad at making excuses" Robbie says chuckling. "Shut it" I said in an mean tone as I cut the ropes off of him.Once Robbie was loose he brought me in a hug.I gulped down hard.I soon relaxed ,before huging back.I melted in hid touch,we molded together perfectly.I closed my eyes and huged him tighter enjoying the moment. I love him.

Wait what!!! I didn't say that.......no bloody fucking way.

"Barbossa you lying bastard,you swore she goes free"Will yelled.