Savior

SCAR'S

"Open your bloody eyes Scar" Pintel yelled shaking me violently.I stood in shock,he is gone just like that and I can't get him.I won't be able to feel his touch anymore.Ragetti held me still,tears kept streaming down my face,I couldn't process it through my brain.

He's gone.

The person who kept me warm.The person who made me shiver by one touch.The boy who showed me love.The boy who I would give my life for.The boy who annoyed me so much,because I couldn't get his daym face out of my head.He brought out the part of me only my family have seen,Love and happiness.Robbie,God Robbie gave me happiness,he gave me that something to look forward to every single fucking day.Robbie is gone.

My Robbie.

Everyone on deck stayed silent watching me have a mental breakdown.Seconds past,soon a minute,I gave up fighting.I lost,he probably drowned, disintegrategrating as little bloody rotton fish feed on his torn carcas.What are you thinking Scarlett.Barbossa will pay.I stared strait at him,trying to kill him with my imaginary daggers.He then looked back to make me with a fucking grin plastered on his face.

"Men her time of suffering is done.Release her,Ms.Sparrow go save your bloody rotton lover". Ragetti realeased me.I wasted no time,I sprinted to the side of the ship jump over and doved into the water.I held my breath as water surrounded me, swimming deeper,deeper.Soon my ears started ringing,a flash of pain stunned my whole body.Where is he? my heart beated faster by the minute.

I looked beneath me a saw a dark figure form.

Robbie!

I kicked legs and used my arms to pulled me deeper into the sea to my Robbie.Once I got near the body,I wrapped my tiny arms around him pulling up to the surface.My lungs felt like they were going to shatter,I couldn't hold my breath for much longer.Robbie weight draged me down,I stuggled but pushed my self back up to the surface.

I popped my head up out of the water,breathing in the fresh air.

"Airrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" I screamed.Then a huge wave came in wiping me out,making me tumble in cirlcles.I pulled Robbie towards land,he needs to stay alive.

After my long dreadful swim I reached the island. I threw Robbie up on the beach as I draged my self up on shore.I took out my sword and stuck it deep in the sand,coughing up all the water in my lungs.

"Scarlett" I looked through my salty back hair to find Jack running towards me followed by Elizabeth."Jack" I breathed out smiling.Jack soon saw Robbie and draged him by his arms further up on the beach.Elizabeth ran over to Robbie,"He has no pulse!!!" she shouted.Jack engulfed me in his arms picking me up and sitting me down next to Robbie.Just the look of his cold, pale face had me breakdown,again.

I started whimppering as tears started pouring out,"Robbie please wake up,Robbie please Robbie!!!!!!!" I started pumping his chest,connect my mouth to his giving him air."Scarlett,keep going" Elizabeth said. I gave him CPR,"Please Robbie,please come back" I screamed despretly.

'Cough,cough,cough'

his body jolted up.He coughed out water,leaned over to his side and took large breaths trying to steady his breathing.

**********************************************************************************************_********************

ROBBIE'S POV

My breathing was heavy,I looked around me and a noticed Jack, Elizabeth and Scarlett looking down at me. Once I was breathing normaly Elizabeth and Jack ran off.Probably leaving Scarlett and I privacy. Scarlett stared at me blankly,"Oh Scar..." I started..

"Shut!!Up!!" She screamed,I winced.Her hair was all damped and ruined.Her eyes were pale,and her cheeks where puffy with tear stains.She stared into my eyes,while taking my hand and bringing it up to her soft cheeck.I sighed,putting a little piece of hair behind her ear.She started leaning closer to me,

Was I gonna get my first real kiss? Oh god...

Then she did the least expected and slapped me right on the cheeck. Ow! I started rubbing my cheeck easing the pain.

"You bloody bastard!!,Jerk!! I hate you,God I hate you!!" She broke down crying."Why are you doing this to me?"She screamed.I looked down at her,my beatiful angel crying. I brought her close to my chest and craddled her,she wraps her arms around me hiding her head in the crook of my neck.

I held her...I finally had my angel in my hands."God I hate you Robbie!"She excliamed running her hand through my hair.I started rocking us back and forth.

"Shhhhhhh,I have you,Im right here angel" I whispered running my figures through her hair.She calmed down and hiccup,before embracing me tighter.

"I Love You" I whispered in her ear,I kissed the top of her head.And started humming quietly into her hair.She was still shaking,cold and frighten from what has happened.

We sat there for hours.The whole time being I played with her hair,whispering sweet nothings in her ear as I held her close.Then,I felt her stop shaking,a couple minutes later I heard a soft snore.I chuckled picking her up bridle style walking her to the other side of the island were Elizabeth and Jack sung happily around the fire.I layed Scar on the sand close to the fire to keep her warm and sat down next to her and admired her beauty.

I finally had her in my arms.

"Boy,is she k?" Jack asked taking another swing of rum.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"Jack sat next to me wrapping arm around my shoulder and lifted his pinky.

"Son,take care of her....." he said looking down at Scar.I looked down at the fragile figure below me.

"With all my heart".I responded smiling like a fool.

"Oh good,Now I dont have to pound your face".He said with a smile and serious look, before sanding up running to get more rum.

I layed back and pulled Scar close to me so her head is resting on my chest.

"I love you" she whispered smiling drapping her arms around my waist.I kissed her head "I love you too" .

Always and forever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry its not over yet.......... its only the begining.

This chapter was sappy.The next chapter will hav humor and action.

I think this book will have about two or three more chapters!!!

Check out the video on the side!!

COMMENT!! VOTE!!!