Free

ROBBIE'S POV

The drums echoed.A steady beat,Jack and my beloved Scarlett had heavy ropes place around their necks.They were going to die,when those sneer drums stop.I look at my beautiful angel.She still looked beautiful,she had no tears,only a strait face.Jack was still Jack, making side comments and smiling at people in the crowd.

I was standing next to Elizabeth and her father.I can't believe Elizabeth and Will haven't snitch me out already.If they have I would be with Scar right now.About to be dragged into heaven,but I would be ok with that I would have Scarlett Sparrow with me.I never going to move on.I will always love Scar,I will one day marry her,and I will one day settle down and we would have children together.

I Love her and Im going to save her.

I stared at Scar in complete slience,Will came over "Elizabeth,I love you" He then gestered me to follow him.I hopped off the plat form.Elizabeth got me new cloths,concidering my cloths wean't 'proper'.Here I am cleaned up,with a white shirt tucked into a pair of black pants and clean new boots.I felt weird I wasn't wearing my everyday dirty old coat and shirt.

"Lets go" Will whispered,walking up towards Scar and Jack. Lets go save Scarlett.

SCARLETT'S POV

The drums echoed through my skull.The roped rested around my neck,my hands bounded.

I looked towards Robbie,seeing him standing next to Elizabeth in that brittish rich people clothing.He stared at me with hope in his eyes,but my eyes trailed strait ahead of me.

Rememeber Sparrow, your a pirate.You have accomplished so much in your life.....freedom.

My breath was shaking as the man began to read the list of 'bad deeds' we've done.Jack chuckled next to me,"Just so you know,Jack I hate you"I whispered. Jack's eyes widen,trying to walk over to me,but stop when he felt that chocking feeling,as the rope tighten around his neck.

"Scar this would be a great time to tell me how much you really love me" he reasoned.

"Scar this would be....a grat tim to luff me" I mocked in a baby voice.

"brat" He stated.

"Pain"

"Annoying"

"Idiot"

"You know what, your just jelous" he said with a smug look.

"Now why would I be jelous of poor old Jackie about to be hanged till death" I said emphasizing the word old.

He glared at me before responding,"Because,that poor old Jackie has a ship.And poor little Scarlett has a lover that she can no longer see because she will be...bye,bye." He said emphasizing the word little. My blood began to boil,We were creating a huge seen,but I could care less.Like Jack said we are gonna die anyways.

"That's it" I yelled befor trying to attack Jack,I didn't reached far.Only my tinging hands,that wear tied together reached him.He turned around slapping my hands away from him.We started bickering back and forth having huge cat fight.People gave strange looks as the tall huge man came between us screaming in our facing.Pushing us back in our own little sections,before walking back to his place ready to pull the lever.

The drums begain to go faster,I knew we only had a couple more seconds to live.

I gulped down hard,"Scarlett......I love you" Jack said.

"Jack,I love you too".

The drums stopped.

My body dropped before being stoped by a small object,a sword.I tried balancing,before Robbie jumped on the platform,sword fighting with the big man.He swung his sword to the pole,cutting the rope releasing Jack and I.We both fell to the ground,Jack pick up the rope as I cut the rope holding my hands together with the sword stuck to the wood.