Code

SCARLETT'S POV

It was now night.The full bright moon shadowed above us.Jack figured a way to let us go in the cave of Isla de muerta.

Norington was stupid enough to let Jack and I sail to the island in the first place.

The water was dark and cold,Jack and I rowed in silence.He was probably trying to conjure up a plan.

All I want to do is break that stupid curse and use Jack's pistal to kill Barbossa.Oh, I hope Robbie is alright.I know he is probably dieing of bordom in that tiny cabin with Elizabeth.I cringed at that thought, who knows what they could be doing...Nope Robbie would never do that,nope no way and Elizabeth loves Will,Problem solved.

"So,ya have a plan?" I asked Jack.

"Aye" He reponded coldly. I gave him a look to keep going and tell me a plan."Well what is it?"

"Oh,um improvise I guess,I don't know".

"After this we have to go get Robbie,he will probably sail to Port Royal and once they get there,they would figure out he's a pirate and he will be hanged.Jack we can't let that happen"I pleaded.

"Ya love him,yeah?" he asked,now looking directly at me.

"Ofcourse,with all my heart" I responded,giving him the puppy eyes.He can never refuse.

"Fine you rotton little scallywag,We will see wat we can do" He answered rolling his eyes.

"Thank you Jackie!!" I screamed jumping from my side of the dinghy to his,rocking the boat.Jack smiled and took another row until we came to a sudden stop."Oh short trip" He said,looking towards me.I jumped out of the boat and ran towards Will.Jack then ran behind me,he scurried pass the men who were chanting to kill Will.

Barbossa took his dagger out as the men held Will's head over the crate full of the 'treasure'.Barbossa started his speech but soon trailed off once he saw Jack and I."Scar" Will pointed out, surprised. We strolled over to Barbossa."It's not possible" Barbossa whispered.Shock we got off the island he marooned us.

Again.

"Where's Elizabeth?" Will asked.

"She's safe,like I promised" Jack responded,

But I continued,"She's all set to marry Norington,just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised.So we are all men of our word really"I answered with a smirk.

"But in this case Scar and Elizabeth are infact woman" Jack added.

"Shut up"Barbossa yelled,placing his dagger close to Will's neck,ready slice open his skin.

"You don't want to be doing that mate" Jack said.Causing Barbossa to pause and look towards us.Realization hit me like a bat ,I understood what Jack was up to.That bloody bastard.... I then slowly walked over by him.

"No,I really think I do" Barbossa reasoned.

"Your funeral" I said looking towards the ground.Barbossa rolled his eyes and then turned towards us "Why don't I want to be doing this".He asked.

"Well because...." Jack started but then stop mid-sentence and hit someone's hand that was placed on his shoulder,then he continued,"Because the Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy is floating just off shore" He stated walking up the rocks close to the treasure bix.I smirked and continued making my way up to the tresure myself.

"Waiting for you." I finished.

I leaned against the tresure as Jack explained,"Just hear me out mate,you order your men to the Dauntless.They do what they do best, Bobby's your uncle Fanny's your aunt....and there you are with two ships".