Falling Hard

Another chapter!!! Im am so happy 100reads and 6votes!!!!Thank You!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

ROBBIE'S POV

After processing everything in my head, I lifted my self off of her as fast as I can. And hopped back to keep a distance. As the Captain comes marching towards, God im gonna die!

"You,laddy,I don't enjoy watching you flirting with my sister. Back to your post! and if I see you again with her l'll drive my blade through to your heart,and into Davie Jones Locker ya go.Savvy?".

I gulped down real hard. As sweat trickles down the side of my head. "Aye Captain". I answered rapidly and ran towards the other crew men helping to get ready to set sail. As I pulled on the rope to rise the sails one thought kept going through me mind.Do I fancy her? I can't, first hour on the ship and i'm already on Jack's bad side. God I'm such an idiot! I didn't even help her off the ground. She probably thinks im disgusting.

Once we were out to sea I sat on the side of the boat. Just looking out to sea, but really, from the corner of my eyes I can see that stunning girl. She looked so puzzled as she looked at the compass in her possesion. She looked beautiful, the way her black locks drift in the wind.She was wearing a navy blue shirt that revealed her sholders,with a black corest, black pants, and bleak knee high lace up boots.Another thing i notice was the blue bandana, and the feather that was weaved in her hair. What is happening to me?

"Bugger",She whispered angrily.She tried shacking it at then opening it again. Is it broken or something?Then Jack came over to her.

"Oi,young lad,what be your name?" I spun around meeting the eyes of Mr.Gibbs."Ughh...my...na...name is Robbie".Why am I so shy? there is a another reason why you can't get the girl.That little voice said inside my head.C'mon Robbie you don't even know the young girl's name. The voice said again. I shook my head trying to get the voice out as I turned towards Gibbs.Trying to focas at the conversation.

"I see you facy Scar".Gibbs stated tilting his head slightly to the side. "I do not". My face was turning like a tomato.The shad was becoming darker and darker.

"Aye boy, ya do to.I think she likes you back".

"She doesn't even notice me" I snorted back.Glaring at him. "Well, then ya have your answer, go talk to her". I took another glance at Scar and Jack. "Ya know what Jack will do to me, he will..".

"I know , the whole crew knows.Anyways, I came her to ask you if you could go and fill my canteen with rum. It's always bloody empty". I thought about it, it would keep my mind of you know who, just for some time.

"Sure".

"I owe you boy". He said handing me the canteen while patting me on the back.

I draged my self up and walked below decks. Fined the rum,fined the rum....this is so complicated. I stopped in my tracks and heard loud stomps coming down the stairs. I hid behind the crates and got a good glimps at who it was.Why?! Why?! why?!

Why does it have to be Scar. "I hate you Jack!!!" She yelled and started screaming. She looked like she was defeated. Scar leaned against the crates and slid to the ground.Crossing her legs and wrapping her arms around them.I thought she was gonna breakdown and start crying. But she didn't she was silent.

 I wanted to wrap my arms around her and hold her tight.Tell her that there is nothing to fear, tell her there will be nothing to worry about , because I would be with her every single step of the way.But instead I sat behind a crate watching my angel corrupt into pieces.