Ready to set sail

SCAR'S POV

" I'll tell ya mate, if every town in the world was like this one. No man would ever feel unwanted".

Jack told Will. "That may be true, but Tortuga is still a disgusting town,look around" I open my arms out trying to make Will catch a look at our surroundings. This is a horrible place."Thats just because someone stole your boot and knocked you out last time we were here".

"That is not true". Jack can really get on my nerve sometimes. "Can we just fined the supid crew and get out of here?" I mumbled. "I hope" Will said looking at the people who where drinking and singing. Till one of the got shot. Haaaaa

Just as Jack was minding his own bisness, for once, two cupcake faces had to come over. They looked frustrated. Till one walts over and slaps Jack rigth across the face."Im sure I didn't deserved that". Here comes the blond one "Who ws she?" "whaaa.."

'Smack' God I dont have time for this. "Let me guess, you didn't deserve that either". " Lets go get Gibbs". I yelled at Will dragging him to the little mud pit.

"Give me the bucket." I demanded pointing towards the bucket.

Will handed it over. I poured the cold dirty water right over Gibbs face. Kneeled down as he took out his pistal. "Are you wake!"

After Gibbs finish his endless rambling." He look surpised and happy too see us.

"Mother love, Scar,Jack. You should know better to wake a man from sleeping"

"It's bad luck"

"Ah unforntionaly I know how to counter it, The man who did the the waking was the man who was sleeping a drink,the man who was sleeping, drinks the drink while listening to a proporsition from the man who did the waking." Jack finished sitting sown next to me.

I looked over at him with a face "huh". He just rolled his eyes,"Aye, I'll about do it. "Gibbs said as we all stood up and started walking out of the shed. Will through another bucket of water, "Last me I was already awake "Gibbs shouted at Will"

"Aye that was for the smell." I started giggle.

"Walking down the streets of Tortuga we reached the caburn.It was quite boring I had to keep will company while Jack told Gibbs about the proporsition. After there Man to man talk we headed out to the ship.Tommorrow we would be meeting our new crew.

_______________________________________________________________________________NEXT DAY

ROBBIE'S POV

For some reason im freaking out. Im gonna be part of Captain Jack Sparrow's crew. Im only sixteen. Even if I get all of the dirty work, I would be happy.This is my first crew im joining I grew up in England. My mother died when I was 13. I lost it I stowed away on a pirate ship that sailed to Tortuga. A lovely laddie took me in. Her husband taught me how to fight. Now im 16, she told me to go find love to go see the world. Here I am now lined up with all the other men waiting to see our captain.

'Slam' I looked to my right to Mr.Gibbs walking off the ship over to us followed by a young man. Minutes later the captain came out with a girl trailing behind him. She took my breath way, she was so beatiful. I knew she was the one. I felt my self staring at her features. Her black long curls framed her face perfectly.God,those eyes, blue crystals like ice. Dam she looked sexy. The way she walked sway those hips back and forth.I think i'm drooling,"keep that mouth shut boy, I don't think the captain would be real fawned with you drooling over his sister". One of the crew's men whispered to me.

Ofcourse she would never be mine she's the Captains sister, and who would want to hang around with a stupid kid like me.

"Jack give it back".

"No".

"Give.It.Back"

"No".

"That's not fair."

"Is too."

the captain is very childish. He smirked. I wonder want they are even arguing about. The girl looked like she was gonna pounce, she looked soo hot when she is mad.

"I swear I will bloody ri..."

She got cut off when Gibbs starting glaring at her. She just glared back and stuck out her tongue as she walked over to stand by the other guy that was with them.

"Fiest your eyes Captain all them faithful hands before the mass, every man worth his salt".

"So this is abled body crew?" The young man asked. Is that an insult?

The captain and his sister walked just observing everyman down the line .OMG here they come keep it together, Robbie keep it together. I held my breath. Crap I look like a lunatic. Well duh Robbie you are one. A little voice said behind my head.

"You sailor" Captain shouted at the guy next to me.

When they all stared at him. 'She' glanced at me. Our eyes locked for a momment till she shook her head and cursed.I felt my knees weaken, im just gonna melt, right there infront of her.

Once Captain was done talking to cotton he came over to me.Leaned back and whispeared to his sister's ear.I must know her name."Don't you think he is a little young?"He said as they both turned around and started mummbling to eachother.After they both turned around and smiled very creepy at me.Captain continued walking forward toward Maria I think. Leaving me and this gorgous girl all alone.Except of the other 20 men around us.

"Weigh anchor" Captain shouted. We all dashed to the ship to get the ship ready to set sail.Till I tripped while entering the boat and fell rigtht on top of her. Our hats both fell off.It gave me a chance to stare into her ice blue eyes.Our boddies were so close.I bet she could feel my heart pounding in my chest increasing and getting faster and faster and faster.She just smiled and giggled,I love it. My necklace hung right over her chest. All I could do is blush really hard.My face probably looked like a tomato.I wish I could freeze this momment forever. My thoughts stoped exploding like canyons,when I heard that one person.

"Hey you, get off of me sister."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter.