I'll protect you

JACK'S POV

"She can hold a bit longer". I yelled back at Gibbs.

Rain was pouring hard. As lightning strucks and loud roaring thunders cover the sea. Rain drenching us. As the rain became calm and fog soon to apear,I knew the Pearl was here. "Were catching up".

"Drop anchor". I comanded walking down the stairs. "Prepare the long boats". After comanding the crew I walked over to Gibbs. "What can I do for ya,Captain".

"Where would be me sister?.Since the storm I hadn't seen my annoying little brat of a sister. Where is she?". Gibbs gave my a look, then smirk.

"Ahhh,in her cabin". Turning around on my heels I walts up the the cabin. "Scar, Scar open the bloody door". No answer. "I swear when im done with you". I muttered taking out my spare key. I put in the key hole,fiddling it. Wrong key, I slid in the next key and turned it to the right.Once the door had open a crack I chuckled. Thought she was smarter than,aye. "Scar get--" I cut off my self trying to get through my mind the scene before me. "Bugger". I started fiddling with my pistal trying to get it out. Aiming it directly at the tall kid holding me sister in his arms scooping her. Hidding his face in her hair. "Ahhh, dont use the pistal Jackie,its not ment for him". I said to my self. Walking over to the bed.Taking my sword out pointing it at his adam apple touching his skin, after a couple second his breathing stopped.His eyes burst open fear covering it as he stares at the sword. Oh this kid wont know what is coming his way.

"What are ya doing in here,boy?" he was speech less. I disconnected my blade from his neck motioning him to stand. Sighing he stood up,holding a hand on his knife attached to his belt. "Sorry sir,I- I should go with the crew".He shutter taking a step foward as he take a step back.On swift move I spun slaming him in the wall. Holding the blade to his neck again. "Don't think I would think twice about killing you".I whispered in his ear,making him shiver in fear.He open his mouth about to repound when we heard groning. I snaped my head toward Scar as she starts squiming in bed. Knocking in the covers off of her.She sat up like a bullet looking next to her.She was probably wondering where her stupid 'prince charming' until she stood up and glancing at us.Once she notice my blade at the boy.I started digging my blade deeper into his neck. As he started squiming, screaming in pain.

"Jack Edward Smith Sparrow!!!!!!" She yelled,running over to me a punching me in the jaw knocking me over. "Jack don't ever lay a fucking hand on him EVER again". She sreamed,pulling the kid off the wall with a grip on his shirt."I can't believe you would go tha- that far".She said in a whisper,her voice cracking at the end. It broke my heart why am so protective over her since that Ryan kid .Just like that she dashed out of the the cabin.

"Bugger".

_______________________________________________________________________________________

SCAR'S POV

After running out of there I released Robbie and kept walking.I can't let anyone see me cry. So I ran to the one place I love,the crows nest.Swinging both of my legs over the railing I droped to the ground and curled up in a ball and crying my eyes out.I can't believe Jack,he never been this far.What is happening to us? "Scar? are you ok?" it was Robbie, he sat down next to me. "Scar,you can tell me anything".I sighed,chuckling at my self.

"Sometimes I wish it was like old times Jack,Danny and I on daddy Teague ship with mum.We used to have so much fun,till Danny left and Jack made a deal with Davie Jones and got the Black Pearl.The good thing was that dad made Jack bring me along. Since then we never been apart,inseparable".I said smiling to the ground.

"Scarlett Sara Jennette Kayla Chistofer Smith Sparrow!!! Get your filthy bloody mutt ass down here"

"I HATE YOU JACK!!!!!!" I screamed. "Better go, I said standing up hopping out of the crows nest. "Wait Scar! umm--ahh thanks for helping me--umm yeah" He said scatch his neck winces as he scatches over his wound.I smiled and hopped back into the crows nest grabing him by the shirt pulling him close leaning in, breathing my warm breath on his cold skin right above his wouned. "Welcome" I whispered connecting my lip to his neck leaving one small soft kiss.Before spinning around and climbing down on deck.

Once my feet reached the ground,Jack grabbed my by the ears like a teacher would do to a young school boy."Ow,ow,ow,ow,ear,hurt,ow"

"Lets go.Oh yeah, saw that" he whispered.Putting me into the long boat with Will.

"Scarrrr come on,talk to me "Jack whinned nudging me."Hmpt"I huffed standing up to sit by Will I don't care,I'm not talking to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we made it inside the cave Will was ready to pounce as we watched Babossa and the crew talked about spilling elzabeth's blood. "Will!!!" I yelled in a whispear. "Wait till the opportunity momment". Jack said,not taking his eyes off of Babossa. Will grunted walking back to the long boat pulling out a paddle. Heading towards Jack. Will leaned back and whipped Jack in the head with the paddle, knocking him out to the ground. "Sorry Jack, I'm not gonna be leaverage.Scar come with me,we can save Elizabeth and head back to the Black Pearl and you can see that young lad Robbie again".He said holding out his hand,I gave him a look."Are you crazy,im not leaving my brother to face Barbossa alone,Barbossa left us both to die,remember?".

"Soot your self". He said before hitting me in the head with the paddle,making me fall next to Jack on the cold ground.

I blacked out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a chapter.It is shorter than the other chapters for a reason.Im gonna update later tonight or tommorow.THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE ENTERTAINING.This chapter was like a filler.

Oh ya and I might put Robbie's POV in it. 

Im not sure but I might try another Robbie Kay fanfic.

Keep reading!!!

Vote!!! and comment!!