Author's Note

I want to explain what my character 'Scarlett Sparrow' looks like..

Long black locks of hair that falls down to her mid-back.Weaved in her hair are beads,charms and a white feather.She wears a blue bandanna to hold her hair out of her face.

If u seen Pirates Of The Caribbean 4.Then you hav seen Angelica.

Scarlett's out fit is like Angelica's.

BUT.... her shoes are tall lace up boots.And her shirt is dark navy blue. She wears 3necklaces.

Two of her necklaces are identical.A long chain with a little charm of a dagger.One necklace has a small blue jewl and the other has a green jewl on
it.

Her third necklace is a long chain with a little Sparrow charm that Jack gave her when she was born.

Scarlett has been marked with the East Indian Trading Company and has a small sparrow tattoo behind her ear.She also has a tattoo of a compass on her ankle.And two bracletts that are like Jack's bracelett.

Scarlett has blue,she get from her mother's side.Is tan,short and cute.

___________________________

Robbie is dirty blond, and has green/blue eyes.

Robbie wears a torn white shirt with black pants and bage coat.

Wears one necklace of a cross.

___________________________

That is my description of Scarlett and Robbie in 'Pirates Life For Me'
___________________________
Oh yeah,I sorta fibbed because I had a soccer game and just got home.And it's like one in the mornin :D.