Together till the end

Sorry,

I haven't updated,

Excuse 1: My sister locked me outside the house because of her stupid friends.

Excuse 2: I just haven't updated.

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!

THIS CHAPTER HAS 'BAD LANGUAGE' :O :D  READ AT OWN RISK

_______________________________________________________________________________________

SCAR'S POV

My eyes opened rapidly,"Ow" I mumbled shaking and rubbing my head sitting up from the ground. What just happened?God that hurt! I started looking around me and saw Jack lying cold next to me,It all kicked in.Where is Will? It soon grew quiet,what happened to Elizabeth?,I pondered over that thought for a minutes trying to process everything.

Bloody hell,Will took Elizabeth. God when I get my hand on that son of a....

"No,come back! come back to me, come back to old Jackie now....no,no......" Oh god, now Jack is talking in his sleep."Jack wake up!" I whispered yelled."Jack open your bloody eyes now,come on Jackie wake up!" I yelled again shaken him more harshly,one thing I know about Jack is that he is a very deep sleeper.

"Yup,ok oh I have an idea". I crawled on top of him straddling him with my leg.Reaching for the paddle,apparently the one Will knock us out with.

'Srrrrrrrr'

"Pig"I snorted underneath my breath,Jack is now snoring.Once I got a good grip on the paddle,I whipped it down on Jack's smomach."Wake.....up.....Wake....."I yelled in a loud whisper each time I hit him. After two hits I drop the paddle and started smacking him."Wake...up!!!!!"

All of a sudden Jack lifted him self rolled us around so he was now on top of me."Will you ever shut up,I heard ya the first time,now be quiet".I then grunted.Jack then grasped me by the arm and pulled himself and me off the ground with the paddle in his other hand.Trying to balance him self out, we started waking through the cave.

I didn't take me by surpise that Pintel and Ragetti were both there with other crew's men behind them,pointing guns at us."Not this way!" Jack slurred turning us both in the other direction, to find more men pointing swords and guns at us.

"Oh great" I sight releasing my self from Jacks grip. Looking toward Pintel and Ragetti.

"You both are suspose to be dead!" Pintal yelled.

"Aren't we not" I answered as Jack check him self, to see if he is dead.

They were gonna shoot,"What is that word Scar?"

"What word?"I asked confused,I mean really Jack,They are gonna kill us and you think about a stupid word.Now you see how I'm the smart one.

"Pas..parsh..parship....parsnip..par-"

"Parley". Ragetti said,Pintel glared at him,Oh thats the word.

"Parlay,PARLAY....PAR...LAY" I yelled waving my hands in the air.

"Curse the man who ever came up with the word.....Parlay!!" He said harshly.

"That would be the british" Jack remark moving his pintal down away from our face.

Oh Jack...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROBBIE'S POV

"Not more pirates" the blond girl said looking up to us as Will hops on deck,from the cold water. "Welcome aboard Elizabeth" Gibbs said walking towards her."Mr.Gibbs?" She ask confused. 

"Hey Will, were be Scar and Jack." I yelled pushing my way over to them.

"Jack?Scar?"

"Fell behind". Will said pushing Elizabeth below deck.No,no that can't be,we can't leave her here.That's enough! I had it,he left my Scarlett behind to save his witty damsel and destress.I could feel my face scrunch up,stream was probably flying out of my ears.

I started stalking behind them slamming my feet hard against the wood ground. Then out of of the blue,Gibbs puts an arm out infront of me. "Stick to the code" he said dryly giving me a simpathy look.I whipped around walked away from the ground.

What is wrong with me? I see a girl and now im not thinking strait. I can't get that flawless image out of my head. All those little things.Like when she squints her eyes when she is concentrating,and how she giggles at everything,also that face she makes when she is angry.She would start jumpping and screaming,she acts like a kid.