Epilogue

ROBBIE POV

"Daddy!!!" I turned around to see my little girl being chased by her older brother."Daddy save me!!!" I chuckled picking her off the ground.

"What seems to be the problem Mr.Kay?" Scarlett asked placing a hand on my shoulder."Nothing!"Our son Colby snapped.

Yes,if your wondering....Scarlett and I did get married,we settled down and had a couple kids.And I couldn't be happier.

I place my little girl Mckayla on the deck gesturing for her to go play with her brothers,Colby and Tyler.

"Now wat can I help u with,Mrs.Kay?" She smirked,Com'n she grabed my hand leading me below decks.As we stomped down the wooden stairs we heard a slight groan."Bloodly hell,Get out of here ye two!" Scarlett shouted.

Angelica and Jack walked out of the shodows,looking irritated.They then begain walking up on deck.

"Couples" Scarlett mummbled.

I wrapped my arms around her,hiding my head in the crook of her nevk.Leaving soft kisses,as he arched her neck to the right.

"Robbie?"

"mmmh" I responded.

"I love you".

I smiled pulled her out of my grasped then slamming her into me.Forehead against forehead.I kiss her nose as she giggled.

"I love you Scarlett always and forever".

The End.