The Morning After

Tris's POV
    I didn't have time to see Tobias this morning which makes me feel really weird since what we did last night. I swear I have never been do damn sore in my entire life.  I mean he was a he'll if a lot bigger than I expected but I didn't know I would be this sore... What the hell!?! 
      I will say that after last night I felt as loved as ever.  He was so sweet and thoughtful throughout the whole thing. He was amazing.  I know he was a virgin, but be sure as hell doesn't seem like one in bed.  My mission now is to be the dominate one next time.  I don't want to become one of those couples that are just in for sex after they do it,  but my mother would tell that my brother and is a must in a healthy relationship. And it should never be used as a weapon.  And that's coming from an Abnegation woman. 
     I get inside the apartment and I'm alone. I sigh and toss my bag onto the couch.  Walking into the room Tobias and mines clothes from yesterday are still laying about on the floor. I pick them up and place them in the laundry basket. I get undressed and put them in there as well.
     The bathroom is fucking freezing so I toss fill the tub up with hot-warm water (you know what I mean). I get in and see I have a text from Tobias. 
    Tobias: I should be home around six.  I don't want you to think that I just used you last night since we didn't get a chance this morning to even see each other.  I love you. Never forget that. 
     I look at the clock and see it's 5:50. I should tell him that I'm in the bath so he doesn't go all 'Four'. 
    Tris: Okay. I know. That you weren't using me. I miss you.  I'm in bath so when get home don't get worried. I'm here and okay.  I love you too.
    As soon as I send that minutes later he replies with something I would never had expected. 
    Tobias: Or when I get home I could join you... 😎
     Tris: Maybe... Not.
  I send that and lay my back against the bath wall and relax.  I hope this helps with the soreness. ×××
    I must had fallen asleep because I wake with Tobias Tobias sitting in a chair beside the bath stoking my hair. I don't think he knows I'm awake.
    "You're so damn beautiful," he mutters to himself. I can't help but smile.  I open my eyes and they meet his.  "I knew you we're awake." Thankfully the bubbles are still covering me.  I look a the time on Tobias's watch 6:10. Okay good. He obviously couldn't of been here for that long.  How the hell is the water the same tempature though.  "Are you okay, Baby?" His eyes are filled with concern. 
     "Yeah. I'm just sore as hell," I say.  He kisses my forehead.
     "I have to tell you something that I'm not sure how you're going to feel about but this is totally for you so if you don't want to them we won't. But, I called your mother and we planned for her and your father to come over for dinner tomorrow night," he tells me. 
     I lift my arms up and pull his mouth to mine.  "Thank you," I say.  I would never say it to him cause it make me sound like a little girl,  but I miss my parents miserably.  I miss my dad and the relationship him and I had.  I miss my mom and how she would accept me for all my flaws.  Looking back at it,  she never acted Abnegation when it was just us.  It was like she always knew.  All I need is for them to know accept Tobias and his dirty past. 

AU: So, it seems all I needed to do to make this story start going somewhere was make them have sex.  I really love this chapter.  Take notice that I haven't mentioned his knee yet in this (I'm keeping that). Please comment some nicknames for his knee cause I'm gonna use them for something in this story.  Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters.  Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah