Lasts Too Long

Tobias's POV
Tris skips into the bedroom. Even though she slept the serum is still in her system. If this were anyone else I wouldn't be dealing with this.
"Lalalala," she sings like a five year old with a rainbow lollipop. I sit down on the couch next to her. She plays with one of the buttons of my shirt.
"Whatcha doing?" I ask. She looks into my eyes with a smile. I can't help but grin. She ignores my question. I try leaning in and kissing her, but she leans back.
"I can't kiss you," she says. I give her a confused look. "Boys have cooties," she says. I struggle not to laugh. I grab face in my hands and kiss her. Her like move against mine for a second then she pushes me back. "I told you not to kiss me."
"But I've gotten all my cootie shots," I tell her. She shrugs and gets up. I watch as she skips into the room.
××××××
I take my shirt off as Tris lays in bed. I turn to her and she has her hand over her eyes but is peeking. I smirk and lay down next to her. She scouts away. I wrap my arms around her. Am I having way too much fun with this? Maybe.
"We sleep in the same bed?" She asks. I nod. She tried to relax against me but it's not working our great. Press my lips to her neck and put my hand under shirt. She sits up and slaps me. I now wish I had never taught her how to slap someone the right way.
"You don't do that to a girl," she says. I put my hands move far from her side. She lays back down and turns the lights. That serum is confusing the hell out of her. Do I love this a little? Yes.