Dinner

Tobias's POV
I open the door and there stands Tris's parents and older sister Raelee. Raelee and I actually used to somewhat friends. She never asked questions about the rumors that my father was beating me. She stayed in Abnegation. Her and Tris had a very close relationship from what I recall. Raelee was always talking about how her her baby sister was just the best. Or her baby sister was so cute. Or how her sister was just bound to be with Robert Black when she's older. And when we grew older she would say that her sister had to be Divergent. There was no question about that to her.
I had only seen Tris once or twice due to dinners my father and I would have to go to at the Priors. I was always dreading those. It's weird and honestly, quite awkward that now I'm in a relationship with her sister and I'm the one that's in live with her sister.
Raelee and I hug. Raelee pulls away and slaps my chest. The friendship never faded. I think it's cool that since their not in Abnegation they're more laid back. That is except for her father.
"Your with my baby sister?" She asks. I just smile. Tris comes in and runs to her dad. I'm a little surprised after what happened that she's happy to see him. He is her father and that is a special type of love that I hope I get to share with my daughter or daughters one day. Don't get me wrong, a son would be great, but I want to have a little Tris running around in little pink dresses with a fluffy ballerina skirt. Why the hell am I thinking about having children.
"Sweety, I'm dearly sorry about how I reacted the other and hope I didn't cause you any harm. I'm heavily grateful that you have someone like To- Four that's so protective and loving toward you. Thank you," he says the last part to me. That's the last thing I was expecting. He reaches his hand out for me shake. I can forgive, but I can't forget the way he touched Tris. But this is her father so I shake his hand and give a slight nod.
×××
"Who cooked this? This is amazing," Natalie says. I look over at Tris.
"Tris," I lie. I'm trying to make Tris look good even though this is her family. Her family chuckles.
"Tris can't cook to save her life," her dad says. I let out a laugh.
"Hey, you liked that chicken and plain noodle soup I used to make you when you were sick," she says to him. He reaches out and touches her hand.
"Hunny, I was sick. My taste buds weren't the same," he tells her. We all laugh, even Tris. The front door swings open and Zeke runs in and poses with his arms the air and legs spread.
"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER," He says loudly. I nearly choke on my tea.
"Zeke are you drunk?" I ask. Raelee and Natalie look amused but Andrew looks concerned.
"No. Shauna is pregnant! You're going to be an uncle and Tris is gonna be an Aunt. We all know that even if you two end things one day, you're still gonna be around cause we love you. I'M GONNA BE DAD!!!"
"Congratulations, Zeke. Now go tell, Hanna," I say. He goes pale.
"I can't tell my momma yet. Shauna wants to wait three months before telling everyone else. She wanted you two to know since you two are our favorite," he says. I head feature towards Tris's family. "I'm sorry. I was just so happy. But I'll leave. Call me later Four," he says. I nod and he leaves.
"I'm so sorry about him," I say. Natalie laughs.
"He's just like Hanna. Hanna and I used to be great friends. We're even still on contact. I can't believe her oldest is already having his own," she says.
"So am I," Tris and I say at the same time.
"Do you guys plan on having children one day?" Andrew asks. Tris chokes on her chicken. I tap her back. We haven't really talked about this.
"That conversation hasn't really come up yet. It's not important right now since the relationship is so fresh. But, I would like to have children one day. Maybe a year or so after we get married or something," I say. Her parents nod.
"Stick to that or your dick is getting chopped off," Raelee says. I stare at her wide eyed and cover myself under the table. She's cruel.

AU: I really hope you liked this chapter. So, I'm making it so that Tris has a sister and Tobias and Raelee used to be close because I love those relationships were the girlfriend or boyfriend had a close Relationship with someone in their family. Nothing romantic will or never had happened between this. So let's all welcome Delirious_Is_Awesome to this story!! She's badass divergent with the results of Dauntless and Abnegation. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 - Veah