The Story

Tris's POV
      I've dreaded this moment for so long and I don't want to now. I also don't want them thinking Tobias beat Caleb for no reason. "Caleb isn't the amazing brother you think he is," I say. They all just look at me in confusion. "When I was eleven he started starving me while no one was there and if I did eat he would make me throw it up. When I was was fourteen, he raped me," I say as fast as I can.  The last part makes me want to throw up.
    My mother looks at Caleb then at me. "You we're only fourteen?" She asks, her voice showing pain. I can only nod in response. "I'm so sorry," she says. My dad is blank faced like my sister.
      "Thank you for doing that then," Raelee says, lifting her eyes up to Tobias. I see him nod once out of the corner of my eye. The gash above his eyebrow and lip are still bleeding.
     "Go to the bathroom and I'll be in there to clean you up in a minute," I say. He's hesitant but goes. My father now seems more calm.  
     "I understand that what  your brother did that to you and deserved what happened, but the way Tobias was while he was doing that was terrifying. Honestly, I don't want you with him alone but there's nothing I can do about that. What if he were to turn his anger to you?"
     "Dad, please stop and never say something like that to me again. I love him and it's quite obvious that he feels the same way for me. He makes me happy and he's not like that when he's just angry. You really have to push him to a certain point for him to be like that. He makes me happy and that's what should matter to you," I say
      "Your safety also matters," he mumbles. I shake my head and know that there is no way in convincing him. I tell them to leave which they do. My dad has to drag Caleb out. 
     Once in the bathroom, I look at a shirtless Tobias. He looks good. I grab the first aid kit and sit on the counter. He stands between my legs, his thumbs drawing slow circles on my outer thighs.
       "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him doing that to me," I say.  He looks straight into my eyes. His are beautiful as ever. 
     "As soon as he said that I wanted him dead for forcing that on you," he says. He winces as I dab the gash with alcohol. "Just know I love you," he says.
     "I know you do. And I love you too. And just to let you know, you might have not been my first first time, but you were the first time I ever did it with the one I love," I tell him. He leans in and brushes his lips against mine. I place both my hands on either sides of his face,  deepening the kiss.
    "This might be a bad time to say this, but marry Christmas," he says.  I giggle. 
     "Marry Christmas, Tobias."