Surprise Visits

Tobias's POV
     As much as I love and appreciate my friends, today I wish they would stay to themselves.  It's Christmas and I just wanted to stay in with Tris. This morning was fun.  We had gotten each other gifts even though the both of said we didn't want any.  Well do bad mother-fucker. I need to watch my language. 
      Hanna and Robert are here as well which I can't complain about cause she's like a mom to me. Also, she's the only person besides Tris that knows my story. I told her one day cause the man she was seeing was becoming abusive and she couldn't realize that. Now she's engaged to Robert and Zeke and Uriah seem to like him.
      Tris's rests her chin on my shoulder as she stands behind my chair. I turn my head when no one is looking and give her a quick peck.  Even though we are no longer in Abnegation, we choose to not show major displays of affection.  The others might as well have sex on the spot when they start kissing. 
     A knock comes from the door. I did actually I invite Tris's parents over even though they don't celebrate holidays. I get up and go answer the door. Once it's opened I let them in. Once I close the door and turn to see them I see the back of a head with dirty blond, almost brown hair. Caleb. I swear I will kill him. 
     I make my way over to Tris as fast as I can.  I almost bump into Shauna so I catch myself. She's starting to show. L Tris sees Caleb and all color drains from her mesmerizing face. I touch her arm.  He gives her a friendly,  but evil grin.  We all sit down and start eating. 
      Tris doesn't touch her food,  just looks down at the engagement ring, distracting herself.  If the reason she's not eating right now is because of Caleb's presence,  I will push him off the balcony. Sure, can just just push him out the door but after what he did to Tris for all those years, he deserves the balcony push. Sanny, Gabbi, and Katie come over. Katie bitch slaps him, Gabbi knees him in the crouch so it's not obvious she did it,  and Sanny punches him in the stomach.  That's what happened in my mind anyways, they're chatting away with Chris and Mar.  (In case your confused, they're a long with the group, but are leaders so are not there often).   
     "Baby, why aren't you eating?" I ask, leaning in closer so she can only hear me. She looks up and meets my eyes with her own.
      "I can't while he's here. I'm-I'm scared," she whispers.  I nod and look at Caleb. 
      "Can I talk to you real quick Caleb?" I ask him,  catching his attention.  He looks at me and nods.  This should be good.