Bath Conversations

Tobias's POV
     I knew that true was going to end up being sore so I started the bath for her. Neither of us have work today so we can just be together. 
     I kiss Tris's lips lightly, making her shut in her sleep.  She's so damn perfect.  I shake my head and pucks her up.  By instinct she wraps her arms around my neck as I carry her into the bathroom.  I set her down.  She still is bare so she doesn't have to get undressed.  Laying down into the water she let's out a sigh.
     About to exit I hear, "You're not getting in?" He asks.  I'm surprised but sure as hell not gonna turn down that offer. I get undressed and get in.  She stands up and sits back down with her back against my chest. My fingers snake down her arms and back to her shoulders.
     "I love you," she says turning her body to me. I give her a small peck. The door opens and Chris comes in as if this is nothing.   
     "Oh. Its the both of you," she says. She shrugs it off. "Tris, I have to watch my little sister Rose tomorrow but Wills parents want to meet me tomorrow at some restaurant. I can you guys watch her for a little bit?" She asks. Tris's looks at me. 
    "Yes," I say. I feel extremely awkward right now. 
    "Thank you. By the way, you have a nice ass Tris," Chris says before leaving.  Okay then. 

AU: Prepare for action with Tobias and a kid!!!