Comfort

Tobias's POV
   My lips connect with her neck. Trailing my hand up her shirt I grope her. I will make her feel loved and beautiful. I push her down on the matrice and get in-between her legs.
     "I want you," I say seductively into her ear.  She clenches into my bare back.  I remove the towel from covering her.  "You're so beautiful," I whisper. She wraps her hands around my neck. 
       "Please Tobias," she says breathlessly.  She looks so damn beautiful right now. Not because she's naked, but because she's letting lose.  I grind down on her, making us both moan. "Your clothes. They need to come off," Tris says with a grin.  (AU: We think so too Tris.)
     I get undressed then kiss down her body, making sure to take my time. Once I get too low she pulls me back up and and kisses me.  She turns us so she's on top. Leaning down she pecks my  lips then kisses to my ear where she knows is my weakness. Soon she's going down my stomach. I would have let her so THAT but I want this to be about her and her to get the most pleasure.
       "I need you. Now!" She begs. Turning back over so I'm holding myself above her on my elbows.
      "I'm taking my time," I tell her. She nods. Kissing her I start pushing in. She gasps. "You okay?"
     "Yes. Please," she says.  I know what she wants.  She arches her back as I star going faster. 
      "Damn Tris," groan.  About an hour or so later where both breathing heavily and moaning like crazy. She bites her bottom lip.  "Fuck, baby," I moan into her neck.
     "Tobiasssss," she she moans loudly as she comes undone.
     "Fuck," I curse.  When we're done she stops me from pulling out. "What?"
     "Thank you," she says.  I move her hair out of her eyes.
      "You never have to thank me for making love to you."