Our Future

Tris's POV
     I close the door after  my parents and sister leave.  Tobias is in the kitchen cleaning up so I go in and help him. I'm surprised that he wants kids;  he just doesn't seem like that type of man. Then again,  I didn't think he'd be the type of man that would be so loving to a small Abnegation girl either. 
    After we wash the dishes I follow him into the room where he takes off his bottom down, exposing his tattoo to me. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his back. He turns around.  I don't remove my arms and I just lift my head up so that I can now have it on his chest.
     "Are you sure that one day you can see a future with me?" I ask.  He kisses the top of my head and takes a small step back,  keeping a hand on my cheek. 
    "No," he says.  Well then.  "I'm positive that I want a future with you one day," he tells me.  I smile as I stare into his dark blue eyes.  His fingers trace small circles on my waist, relaxing me.  "Are you okay, Luv?" He asks me. I don't want him worrying.
     "Yeah I'm fine. My right side just hurts a little bit," I tell him.  He nods, picking me up and placing me as softly as he can on the bed.  Even though I'm still in my clothes I can feel sleep taking over. "I love you, Tobias," I say. 
     "I love you too. Rest." With that i let the sleep take me. ××××
      The next morning the pain is sure as hell not gone. It is worse than it was.  I don't even bother getting up. All I know is that I need to take medicine for the pain. I really hate to wake Tobias up but I have no other choice. 
      "Tobias, baby, will you please wake up," I say shaking him lightly.  He slowly opens his eyes. He sees that I'm in pains and shops up.
     "What's wrong?" He asks. 
     "It just hurts. Can you get me pain medicine. I would but I can't stand," I tell him.  Be nods and goes to get it.  He comes back with medicine and water. 
     After taking it he gets back in bed and pulls me closer to him to that there is absolutely no space between us.  His comfort doesn't help but it's nice to know that he cares. 

AU: So this is the part of the story where things are not just dandy in pumpkin patch. I like putting real life issues into my stories because the rest if the fanfics I read make it so that the obvious happens like cheating, and things like that. Sure, I use those but I like using also medical issues other the cancer and things like.  Anyways,  please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters.  Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah