ITS NOT MINE!?!

Tobias's POV
      I close my eyes to try and contain my anger. What does she mean it might not be mine? "Tris, what do you mean?" I ask,  not able to look at her.
     "I meant exactly what I said," she tells me. I shake my head and step put of the bathroom. She follows me out but keeps a great distance of space between us. 
      "You- you wouldn't have an affair. So, how can this baby not be mine?" I ask. I know she wouldn't go off and have sex with a random guy.  We love each other too much for that.
     "Your right I wouldn't do that willingly," she says,  saying willingly louder than the others. I sit down on the bed and place my head on my hands. She wouldn't do that willingly.  I inhale a sharp,  almost painful breath,  realizing what she means. 
      "What the hell did Al and my father do to you when they had you?" I ask. She looks away from me when she starts crying.  There's my answer. They touched her in a way only I'm supposed to. 
     I stand up and pull her to my chest, wrapping my arms around her. "I'm so sorry," she sobs into my chest. I kiss her forehead. 
      "You had no control over the things they did to you," I tell her.  She looks up at me,  pain showing in her grey-blue eyes. I hate to see it there and will make it a priority to make it go away. 
"Let's just go to the doctor the next time you can and get a test done," I say. She nods.
      "The fact that this child, the only child I might be able to have, might not be yours makes me sick," she whispers. I lean down and kiss her for a split second. It's not what neither of us want right now, but it'll have to do.
      "I know, luv," I say into her hair.  This baby could be Bastard Al's,  Douchebag Marcus's, or mine.
      "Will you leave me if it's not yours?" She asks. I wasn't expecting that. I shake my head.
     "Til death do us part, Mrs. Eaton."