CT Scans

Tris's POV
         Tobias and I get to the place for the scan.  I hope the cysts have shrieked a little.  Tobias and I walk into the place and sign the papers and stuff. I hate being in places like this now.  I've been in doctors offices so many times by now it sucks.
     "Tris Eaton," a middle aged woman says.  Tobias and I stand up and she leads up into a small room.  They take my weight and height. Why do I have to be so short? 
      "Well, so you're here to check on your ovarian cysts right?" She asks.  I nod. She goes on to asking questions.  Soon she stops thank God. "So, I'm gonna have you go to the back and there you will change into a gown. Soon someone will be in to give you the IV. Do you want him to some with you, or do you want to go alone?"
     "I want him to come," I answer. She nods and we stand up and she leads me to where I need to be.  I take the gown and go to the small dressing room. As I sit down, Tobias takes my clothes and sets them in his lap, taking my hand. 
      Many fifteen minutes later a woman come in and tells me to go with her. Tobias and I stand up and follow her into another room that's slightly bigger than the other one I was in. She takes out about three needles that are pretty long.  She fills the first tube up with a yellow substance. 
     "You might get a metallic taste in your mouth from this," she says. I nod and she puts the needle on.  After the yellow liquid in me she puts another needle on and tapes it down.  It hurts like hell. 
    ×××
    The CT scan part was the easiest.  Tobias and I go home right after.  I lay down on the bed with my face in his pillow. Waking up early isn't something I enjoy.
     "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod. I still have that taste in my mouth and it sucks.  He lays down opposite of me,  rubbing my back.
      "I'm good, just tired," I tell him.  He nods and keeps repeating the relaxing motion on my back till I fall asleep.