Normal

Tobias's POV
I wake up far more early than Tris does. I hope she's back to normal cause I can't take another second of Amity Tris. She flips on her side so she's facing me. Her eyes slowly open, the grey-blue color bright.
"Hey," she says. She seems normal. Damn I'm acting like she turned into some horrible creature yesterday. Well, she kind of did in my opinion.
"Morning," I say and kiss her. She doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. I smile into it, knowing that she's back to her normal, sometimes violent, self. I pull back and move her hair out if her face. "Do you remember anything from yesterday?" I ask.
She rubs her temples like she has a headache. She probably does. "Not much, why?" I chuckle and sit up.
"No reason," I say. She eyes me suspiciously.
"Well, okay then. Give me a kiss so I can go get ready," she says. She leans in but I back away and make it look like I'm horrified. "What?"
"I can't kiss you," I say, "you gave cookies." I start laughing. Her eyes grow wide.
"Please tell me I didn't say that yesterday," she says. I stay quiet. She groans. "Well, you do have cooties."
"I got all my shots."
"I don't need to know that," she says. I lean in and kiss her. She pushes me back and stands up. I grab her wrists. "I need to get ready for work," she tells me.
"I got us the day off since I wasn't sure how you would be after the surgery," I say. She nods and proceeds to go into the bath room. She comes out and lays down, laying her head in my chest.
"On a scale to 1-10 how bad was I on peace serum?" She asks me. I make a cringe face. "Lord help me." I mean down and kiss her head.
"So, you should be good now for a while?" She nods. I move her so she's laying on top of me. I smirk at her.
"Seems you have something on your mind," she says with a laugh. I nod and move my hips against hers. She sighs. "Please," she begs. Hopefully the pain is now gone.