Please Wake Up

Tris's POV
        "Tris, you need to eat something," my mom tells me. It's been almost two weeks and Tobias is in coma.  My parents come and check on me every now and then. I haven't ate or slept. The only time I'll leave his side to take a shower and brush my teeth mostly. 
      "No I'm fine. I'm not hungry," I say.  They really don't know how long I can go without good thanks to my brother. My dad touches my shoulder. 
       "When was the last time you ate?" He asks. I have to think.  
     "Friday, Christina and Will force fed me," I say, never taking my eyes off of Tobias. Please wake up. 
      "Sweety, it's Thursday now. So that's six days with no food. I'm gonna go down to the dining hall and get you something cause I know your not getting up from this spot." I sigh and get up.
      "No, I think that I need air so I'll go and mom can come with me. You, please stay here," I say. Even I'm surprised by this. My dad nods and sits down where I was. 
      ×××××××
            Andrew's POV
       Tris and Natalie leave my room. I hate seeing my daughter like this. She doesn't deserve it. And he doesn't deserve this.
         "Listen, Tobias, Four, whatever your name is, you need to wake up. Tris really needs you. She's a mess. She has barely ate and hasn't slept. You make her happy and all the happiness that was in her eyes when you were here is gone. She misses you. I know that it musts be hard, but you have to please try," I tell him. I wait awhile and nothing but the heart monitor. 
        ×××××××
                Tris's POV
     I get back in the room after my mom force fed me.  My dad is still in the chair. He notices me and stands up. I take the seats and Tobias's hand in mine. My parents are half way out of the door.
       "Can you guys stay? You can stay in the guest bedroom at our apartment but I really just need you right now," I say. They nod and leave the room. The door is open.
      "Please wake up," I sigh.  
        ×××××××
      "Tris," a very scratchy and weak voice says. I must have fallen asleep. I ignore it and close my eyes.  "Tris," it says again. This time I can hardly recognize the voice but it send so much relief and happiness through me that I'm fully awake.
      "Tobias," I say,  starting to tear up. I stand up and go turn the light on. He's wide awake. I sit back down and grab his hand. He tries leaning up but I stop him.  "You can't do that on your own. I'll help you," I tell him. I help him the most I can which isn't a lot.
      "Hey don't cry," he tells me, whipping tears off my cheeks. I lean in and kiss him softly. That isn't what he wants though cause he deepen the kiss. The door opens and neither of us dare to pull away. He lets out a sigh as I give out a slightly loud moan
      "Mmhhh," someone clears their throat. We pull away and look to see who it is. My parents just had to be the ones to see us like that.
      "You're awake," my dad says. Tobias smiles at him for some reason and so does my dad. What's happening. "Can I talk to him?" My dad asks me.  I really don't want to leave Tobias but I get up and leave the room with my mom on my heels.
      ×××××
              Tobias's POV
     My body feels sore and numb at the same time somehow. Fuck I haven't worked out! Andrew sits down in the chair Tris was in and looks at me. I was able to hear every word he told me. 
      "Thank you for saying the things you did. I know how you feel about me so far you to-"
     "No," he cuts me off, "after what you did you have all my respect. You risked your life to save my daughter. That shows how much you love her and how far you would go to keep her away from harm," he tells me. "Thank you for waking up. Tris, like I said, was a mess."
She's a mess, but I'm not gonna clean that one up. I love that mess endlessly.