Why Can't You See It

Tris's POV
      I pick up his shirr off the ground and put it on before running into the living room. He's pacing back and fourth with his hands in his sexy messy hair. I touch his tattooed back. 
     "I'm sorry," he says. I go around so I'm facing his chest. He looks into my eyes and I can tell that he's hurting.
     "You have nothing to be sorry for though," I say. His eyes search mine. Hopefully he'll find that I'm saying the truth. I take a step closer so my small body is against his tall muscular one.
      "You have bruises all over you. How can you not see it? I did hurt you," he says. His eyes just read regret something he didn't do. "I love you and I -"
     "Don't finish that. I didn't feel the pain," I tell him. I bite my bottom lip. "Hurt me," I tell him.  He looks confused. "Hurt me and see if your even capable of doing it," I nearly shout.  I can't stand that he's beating himself up over this. It isn't fair.
     "I can't," he says under his breath. His blue eyes are watery. 
    "See, you can't do it. So how did you hurt me if you can't do it?" I say,  crossing my arms. 
        "I didn't know I was doing it. Maybe you need someone wh-" I look at him in disbelief. "What?"
     "I don't want anyone but you, Tobias. I trust you and know you won't hurt me intentionally. So why are you doing this to yourself!" He captures my mouth by his.
       My hands go into his hair, pulling a little. He picks me up, making my legs wrap around him. He carries me into the room and lays me down on the bed. He climbs on top of me; we stare into each others eyes as he hovers above me. 
     He takes his shirt off of me and kicks his boxers off so we're exposed to each other. He kisses the skin on the sides of my breasts loving. Trailing his lips down he does that to every bruise. I pull him back up to me so our lips meet. 
       I feel him push himself into my entrance. He takes my hands into his and holds them tightly above my head, thrusting into me. "To-tobias," I moan. I am in pain but it's not his fault. I ignore it and wait for it to start to feel a little better. Eventually it does and I'm in pure bliss.  My eyes close.
     "Open your eyes, Luv," he says. I open them as I raise my hips against his. "Are you hurting?" He asks. 
     "A little. But it also feels good so- ohhh don't stop," I say. He lowers his mouth down to mine.  His breathing is coming back as his trusts get harder.
      "Tris," he moans. My back arches against him. He holds onto my hands tightly as we come to a finish. "I'm sorry," he says. I smile at him breathlessly.
      "That was the best apology ever."