Chapter 29

"What is wrong with me?" Julie slumped against the Monkey pod tree holding her head in her hands.

"Go to him..." a woman's voice echoed through her head. Immediately she got up and looked around her and slumped back when she didn't see anyone. "Go to him..." "Can you be quiet!!" She screamed holding her head.

"That's it I'm going insane and no one can help me..." she closed her eyes one tear falling down her cheek before she went to sleep, letting the darkness consume her.

A cloud of dust appeared right where she fell asleep. Dan angry expression was shown as he paced back and forth by her.

"Why didn't it work, she's different but not enough..." "Lucas..." he stopped when he heard her mumble his name.

"Julie," he said with disgust as he watched a tear fall from her eye. "Maybe this is a fluke, my calculations can't be wrong, she's just dreaming," He moved to turn around but something caught his eye.

His eyes flashed red and he grabbed her wrist roughly only receiving a wince in return. "No no no that stupid Lucas," he looked at her star mark he knew was their soulmate symbol.

"This could ruin everything... what to do what to do," he mumbled to himself when he stopped and he let go of her hand as if it burned him. "She's gain conscious, Julie's fighting to come in. Only one thing to do... but I'll need Peter's help," and with that he picked her up and they left.
******
"Ughhhh," Lucas gripped his wrist as a burning feeling came from his mark. "What is this?" He winced and watched in horror as the mark slowly began to fade.

"What... why?" He trailed off as the only thing left of the mark was a little fade blob making it seem like he had a bruise on his hand.

"Ahhh I see you got my gift, to be honest I think it looks a lot better that way anyway," Dan said from outside the cell seeing the pain in Lucas' face and smiling.

"What did you do?" Lucas said through gritted teeth holding a tight grip on his hand. "Oh I only did this and that you know you should be more specific..." "What did... you do?" Lucas repeated the pain become almost unbearable.

"Oh do you mean the soulmate mark I found on both your's and the Night Warrior's hand. I only did a spell of sorts to make sure that when your soulmate mark erases there is no way to bring it back so if I were you I would figure it out soon because you have less than two days before it disappears for ever," and with that he disappeared his laughter filling the room.

Lucas winced and let out a scream. "I swear if someone doesn't take care of him I personally will."
******
"Man my head," Julie sat up on a soft bed that just felt hard and stiff to her and started massaging her head. "Hey are you okay?" Dan came to her immediately from the chair he was sitting in. "Yeah just have a killer headache..."

"Here I can go get you something for the pain," Dan said quickly before running out the door.

"Oh one more thing Night Warrior for the next couple days you should stay in your room. Only because there's this... virus thing going on outside, if you need anything there are guards right outside your door to get you something. But you can't leave your room for now," he said with a sweet smile before walking off and whispering to his guards to not let her leave under an circumstance.

With a sigh she put her face over the pillow and tried to will herself back to sleep.

Dan closed the door slowly behind him with a smile, have her guards a stern look before he walked on.

As he was walking he saw Peter waiting for him toward the end of the hall. "She's quite sleepy but it worked," Dan told him as Peter nod his head.

"Yep I knew it would it was a family tradition of sorts when you wanted someone but they were bound to someone else than you would rip them away from their soulmate..." he trailed off when Dan sent him a hard glare and came to a complete stop.