Chapter Nineteen

hiiiiii everyone :) before I write this chapter I just want to say that if you have a negative comment on my story or don't like it, don't bother commenting your hate on one of the chapters bc i can honestly care less about haters' opinions :D just a reminder, it's my book and I will write how i want to :) but to all of you that enjoy my story, thank you so much!! i have loads of things planned for this story and i really appreciate all your supportive comments and votes!!

--

*MARSHALL'S POV*

I should have reacted more quicker when I got pulled out of my own damn house. I sat in the car of the stranger with duct tape around my hands and feet. The only weapon I had was my mouth I didn't hesitate to curse the bitch out as he drove. I had no idea what was happening and why.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I demanded, struggling to free my hands from the duct tape. The pressure from the tape would surely leave a mark on my wrists. How the fuck was I getting abducted like this?

The stranger only chuckled, his deep voice having no affect on me. I wasn't scared, just confused, and pissed the hell off. He didn't answer my question, just rolled up to a stop light and turned around to face me.

"I know you have my daughter." he spoke. I froze. Of course, this all makes perfect sense now. "And I will be getting her back."

I laughed humorlessly. "I wouldn't have her in the first place if you bitches didn't abuse her." His jaw tensed.

"You don't know shit."

"Are you sure about that?" I tested.

The bitch smirked. "Positive."

I decided not to answer, sitting in silence with my hands stuck together. Normally I'd be squirming around and trying to rip the damn things off. I wish the dick didn't take my phone. Panic started to rise in my body when I realized that Hailie and the girls are by themselves, probably freaking out. I dropped my head into my connected hands. This was rediculous.

----

*LEILA'S POV*

I tried calling Marshall's phone almost ten times. The man Hailie described must have turned it off, because each time I call, it goes straight to voicemail. Whitney and Lanie wouldn't stop crying before, and it took a lot of cookies and chips to get them to calm down. Hailie and I sat at the kitchen table, unsure of what to do.

"What else can we do? He won't answer his phone." Hailie told me. I sighed.

"What about his bodyguards?" I asked.

"I don't have any of their numbers, they're on his phone." she groaned, pressing her forehead to her hand.

"The only thing we can do is call your mother." I spoke. She sighed, tucking her hair behind her ear. Her eyes read defeat.

"I guess we have to, but I really don't want to." she said shakily. I nodded and she handed me the phone.

I pressed the ringing phone up to my ear, waiting for Kim to pick up. I didn't want to talk to her either, she's the last person I wanted to talk to, but at this point we needed closure from somebody. And if that somebody is Kim, so be it.

"Hello?" her familiar voice sounded raspy through the phone.

"Kim? Hi, it's Leila. There's been sort of an... issue." I said truthfully.