Work.

POV Angelina.
When the bell rang, Ace and I made our way outside. There was a small group of people gathered around something on the parking lot.

We got ourselves through, well it was mostly people backing away from Ace. You get that when you're 6'4 I guess. I wouldn't know with my 5'8.

Turns out they were standing around Ace's bike. Three were standing too close for my liking. Tyson was about to grab my helmet.

"Don't!" I snatched it away.

"Angelina?" He said shocked.

I just ignored him and faced Ace. "Can we go?"

"Sure." He pushed Nick and Patrick out of the way and grabbed his helmet.

"Hey, it's Venice, remember me?" She suddenly popped up and held Ace's arm. Stopping him from getting on the bike.

"Walking make up box? Yeah I remember." His answer made me chuckle. "Mind letting me go?" He ripped his arm out of her grip.

I laughed out loud. "Shut up!" Venice snapped at me.

"Why don't you just shut up?!" I got in her face.

"Why don't you just back up?!" Nick pushed me away from Venice.

Ace rushed over to me. "Are you okay?" He whispered as he examined me. I nodded and looked behind him. "Permission to get physical if necessary?" He stood straight.

"Permission granted." I nodded as he smirked.

"Why did you even get involved?" Ace taunted. "This was obviously between them."

"She was getting too close." He snapped.

"So you brutally push her away?!" Ace raised his voice. "Pussy." He muttered glaring Nick down.

Nick just scoffed and walked towards me. An evil look clear on his face.

"Don't do this Nick." I warned.

He just ignored me and charged at me. Two hands infront of him, ready to push me over. Once he was in my reach, I grabbed both of his hands. Then head butted him. Last but not least, I kneed him in the balls.

"I told you not to do it." I shrugged. He groaned in pain. "You probably have a broken nose, so get that checked out." I patted his back.

"Can we go now?" Ace groaned.

"Yup." I got on the bike and so did Ace. He made the motor roar an extra time and them drove of.

**

"Is your head okay?" He asked once we were walking up from the garage.

"Just a little bump." I rubbed my head while frowning. We walked into the kitchen.

"Stay there." Ace ordered as he lifted me on the counter.

"Why is it so easy for y'all to lift me?" I whined.

"Cause you're light." Ace said. "There you go." He put a sack of frozen peas on my head.

"Thanks." I said as he pulled two cans of coke out of the fridge. He handed me one. "Again, thanks."

He just leaned against the counter opposite of me. "What happened?" Adam walked in, Ash and Tony following behind.