Ice skating.

POV Angelina.

Dinner was really awkward. It was awfully silent, apart from Adrian's loud chewing and Ashton moaning about how good the food was.

"How was the meeting?" Adrian asked, oblivious to the awkwardness.

"It was great!" I smiled, "It was nice seeing my father without guns or kidnapping."

"Shall we go ice skating?" Adrianna asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Really?" Anthony jumped up, sitting down infront of her on the ground. "Can we please?"

"Pretty pretty please?" Alec joined him on the ground.

"Pretty pretty please with cherry on top?" Asthon sat next to them, all of them clasping their hands together.

"I don't know..." Adam rubbed the back of his neck, obviously hiding a smile.

"Awe c'mon." Arthur whined, by now all six boys were on the ground. Pouty faces and their hands folded infront of their chest.

Suddenly the puppies ran in. Ariel jumped on Adrianna's lap as Abraxas went to me.

I stood up as well, planning on joining them. I sat behind them on my knees as Adrianna also rose from her seat beside  Adam.

She kneeled beside me and Adam stood up abruptly. "Fine!" He said, Adrianna and I high-fived each other.

Adam's hands appeared infront of us, I glanced up confused. "Can't let my women on the ground."

I smiled and grabbed his hand, Adrianna copying my action. He pulled us to our feet and grinned. "Let's go."

After we finished cleaning, the nine of us put on our coats and shoes. "How do we devide cars?" Adam asked.

"We'll do rock paper scissors." I suggested, causing them to look at me confused. "People with rock in one car, same for scissors and paper."

"Great idea." Adam was glad that we didn't have to go much trouble for it.

"Rock paper scissors, shoot!" Arthur started already, too excited to go ice skating.

I ended up in the car with Alec and Arthur. While sitting in the back, the two of them argued about the radio channel.

"Knock it off!" I snapped from the backseat.

"Awee, is little Lina annoyed?" Alec turned around in his seat and squeezed my cheeks.

"She misses her baby." Arthur cooed from behind the wheel.

"Yeah.." I sighed.

"Oh c'mon. You'll see Ace in a few minutes." Alec rolled his eyes.

"What!?" My eyes widened. "I wasn't talking about him."

"Who else could be your baby?" Arthur glanced at me trough the mirror.

"Andrew is my baby." I sighed sadly, since it's been a while since I last saw him. Back at my dads house he was with me all the time.  Alec mouth went agape and Arthur's eyes widened.

"Who is Andrew?" They asked in sync after they recovered from the shock.

"He is adorable." I cooed. "Andy has big grey eyes and brown curly locks." Alec just kept staring me down, I could practically see the wheels turning in his head. "And also a cute dimple in his left cheek."

"What's his name again?" Arthur asked, parking the car.

"Andrew." I smiled, remembering his little baby face. He nodded and got out of the car.

"Don't think about it too much." Alec said, following Arthur to the others.

I frowned as I stepped out, think about what?

About Andrew? About Ace? Why would I think about Ace? God, now I am thinking about him.

"You coming?" Ashton called out to me. I nodded and we entered the ice skating place. After putting on a pair of skates, we went onto the rink.

"Watch out!" A voice yelled, the second I placed my foot on the ice. I looked to my left and saw someone coming at me in great speed.

I gasped, realizing it was too late to turn back now. I waited for the impact but a hand grabbed my waist and pulled me in.

My back colliding with a hard chest as the person skated past me. I sighed in relief and glanced upwards, facing an all to familiar jawline.

"Are you okay?" His warm breath brushing my ear.

"Yes, fine. Thanks." I nodded before getting on the ice again. After I checked if someone was coming, of course.

"Told you, you are safe with him." Arthur whispered as he skated past me.

"Yeah, yeah." I dismissed him with my hand. I smiled while skating beside Adrianna.

"That was a close one, Angelina." She gave me a motherly look before looking ahead again. "Be glad that Ace was behind you."

"Not you too." I whined for the second time today.

"You have to consider it at some point." Adrianna linked arms with me.

"ALEC!" A loud voice growled, one that I could recognise anywhere.

I glanced back and saw Ace with snow in his hair and on his coat. Alec was skating as fast as he can.

"I'll do that later, gotta help out first." I let her go and took a short cut towards Alec with a fast speed. "What did you do?"

"Threw a snowball." He checked behind us. I gave him a pointed look. "I was bored okay?  Besides there is snow everywhere."

"You're right." I stated as we neared the turn. "So this is only fair!" I bumped his as hard as possible, making him fly into the snow, that was piled up on the side.

"AAHH!" He let out a high pitched scream. Loud laughter was heard, I turned around and saw that the others were right behind us. Witnessing all of it.

Anthony was on the ice, laughing his ass of while Ashton and Arthur held onto Adrianna for support. Adrianna was trying to hide her giggles.

Adam was shaking his head while grinning to himself. Ace on the other hand, was nowhere in sight.

"Since she did that," Ace's voice said from behind me, making me face him and Alec. "I'll be nice." He smacked a hand full of snow onto Alec's hair, who was still dumbfounded.

"Meanies." He glared at us.

"You should know from our first meeting, that if you mess with one of us." I paused for a second.

"You mess with the both of us." Ace grinned, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. "About that," I grabbed some snow and rubbed it in his face. "I win!"

"Fine with me." Alec stood up, a small smirk on his face.

"Alright guys." Adam joined us. "People are starting too stare."

"Race ya!" Adrianna yelled, taking off.

"You're on!" Ashton shouted, chasing after her. Arthur and I went after him. I'm sure the other would follow behind.