Really Ashton?!

Ashton^^

POV Angelina.
Ace and I went to the mall to get food. We had to take the bus tho.

"Here's your order. Enjoy your meal." The employee said to us.

"Thanks." I nodded as Ace carried the bag.

When we walked out the restaurant, the mall was packed. People were rushing around everywhere. At a certain point, I lost Ace in the crowd.

I stood still, people were pushing me around. I still can't see Ace. A warm hand on my shoulder scared the crap out of me. "There you are." Ace said as I turned around. I just stared at him with big eyes.

He dragged me outside by my wrist. We got to the bus station on time and rode home.

I opened the front door and walked straight to the living room. Ace walked in after me. I was greeted by a sight that I definitely not expected.

Ashton was dancing around in his underwear. Singing Walking on sunshine at the top of his lungs. His eyes shut and the remote as a microphone.

Within a second, Ace had his hand over my eyes. He also pulled me back, that my back was pressed against his chest.

"Ashton!" He snapped at the naked dude. Who was still oblivious to our presence.

"Oh My God!" He yelled. There was some stumbling heard. I laughed, but I couldn't see anything.

"Ash, try to remember that I live here too. Okay?" I said, laughing.

"Am I the first unrelated guy that you've seen shirtless? Apart from the beach and pool then." Ashton asked, I'm sure he had a smirk plastered on his face. "Did I just take a piece of your innocence?"

"Nope, you're not the first." I chuckled at his embarrassment.

"Who is then?" He questioned.

I pointed up. I meant to point at Ace's face but since I can't see anything. I poked into something.

"Ow." Ace said dryly.

"What did I poke?" I poked again.

"My chin, so stop it!" He moved his face away. "Ash, put on clothes!"

Foot steps were heard, so I assumed Ash had left. "Again Ash?!" Anthony's voice greeted me.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Ash said with a surrendering voice.

My eyes were uncovered and took some time to adjust to the sudden light. "Can we eat now?" I whined.

"Let's do that!" Ash came back in sweats and a T shirt.

"So tell me, how was your day?" Adam asked before taking a bite.

"Good." I shrugged. "Apart from the fact that I broke someone's nose."

"That's fine, he deserved it anyway." Adam brushed it off.

"Woah, such a good role model." Ash shook his head.

"I feel so wanted." Adam said sarcastically.

"I think you're doing a good job raising us." Tony patted his back.

"Yeah, well mannered, fighting gentleman." Ace said proudly.

"Well mannered?" I scoffed. "In your dreams kid."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Ashton said hurt.

"All of you get up and go to hall." I grabbed a napkin amd followed them. "Now look in the mirror."

"You have no clue how to eat." I wiped some barbecue sauce of Ace's cheek. "You need to shave." I pointed to Anthony's stubble. "And you need to stop dancing around naked."

"But you're still doing a fine job." I smiled up at Adam.

"Thanks, Lina." He smiled back and then went to the dining room again.

After dinner we watched a movie.

POV Adam.

I glanced around when the movie finished. Anthony and Ashton got up and went to their rooms.

Ace was a little sleepy, "wake up buddy, go upstairs." I shook him.

"Angelina?" He asked. Looking around.

"I got her." I smiled as he went upstairs. He has changed a lot. When he first came here, he wasn't very talkative and he was bad at letting people in. Or meeting new people.
He got better at it. He's already looking out for Lina.

I grinned to myself as I pick up Lina and carried her to her room.

I tucked Angelina in bed and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight dad." She mumbled before turning around. I was a little shocked at the response but also happy inside.