Arthur, Adrian, Alec.

POV Angelina.

When we got home, I tried to sneak upstairs. But of course, Adam is some kind of ninja.
"Going somewhere?" He asked, in a fatherly way.

"Just gonna take a nap." I pointed up the stairs.

"Not on my watch!" He pointed to the living room. I made my way there and lied down on the couch. "ACE DOWNSTAIRS, NOW!"

Before he could even reply, Anthony and Ashton were already beside Adam. As Ace was walking down the stairs, I tried fo hide my bruises behind my hair.

"What's going on?" He asked when he saw the other three. Adam didn't reply, he stepped forward and punched Ace in the face.

"Adam what the hell?!" I jumped up and got between them. Before Adam could do more damage.

"He needs to stop getting you hurt!" Adam growled.

"It was my fault! I ran away from him!" I raised my voice.

"Well stop doing that!" Adam yelled at me.

"Don't blame her. I got distracted." Ace got beside me and he wiped his bloody lip. "Since when is it such a big deal anyway? The last time you just wanted to know what happened."

"There are some things going on, we can't handle them alone." Adam rubbed his forehead. "We need to call in the others."

"Others? What others?" I glanced at Ace.

"There are more guys that I helped out." Adam answered as he grabbed his phone.

"Do we have to?" Ace whined.

"Yes!" Adam snapped before going to his office.

"Anyone care to enlighten me?" I put my hands on my hips.

"When I first came here, there were three other guys. Alec, Adrian and Arthur. When I came in two of them left." Anthony said.

"But when I joined them, Alec left." Ashton finished.

"I met them once. Let's just say it didn't go well." Ace grimaced.

"You pissed then off, got in a fight with them or one of them. They left and won't come back unless it's really necessary." I guessed.

"That's pretty much it." Ashton shrugged.

"Tell me a bit about them." I said while walking to the kitchen.

"Alec is the youngest, probably just turned twenty. A real ladies man and hotheaded. I mean, sure he has some manners. Be careful around him tho." Ace warned me.

"Arthur is the oldest and most responsible. He is the smart one. Arthur always tries to remain calm. Also make sure Ace and Alec don't fight." Anthony told me.

"Adrian is the normal one. The moodmaker and actually nice." Ashton finished.

"And you're going to meet them in two hours." Adam announced as he walked in the kitchen. "So, go fresh up and then cook dinner."

"Excuse me?" I said.

"What?" Adam asked.

"She probably means ask it." Ashton helped Adam out.