Fall Ball.

POV Angelina.

For once, the school looked nice. The gym was perfectly decorated, a little stage was set up, a few tables on the side. And a dance floor, of course.

The beginning of the evening was pretty boring. Lani and Ash got to know each other while Ace and I played stupid games like rock paper scissors.

"If I win, you have to do something for me." Ace stated out of the blue.

"Two out of three?" I asked, replaying all the previous games in my head. Trying to predict his moves as he nodded.

"Rock. Paper. Scissors. Shoot!" I said while putting Rock out. I groaned when I saw that he did Paper.

"Shoot!" Ace said. I quickly did rock but he did the same. "Again." I did paper but he made a peace sign.

"Damn it." I cursed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Dance with me." He grinned.

"I don't dance." I growled.

"I know you can." He smirked.

"Not a chance." I refused.

"You don't have a choice." Ace decided and dragged me to the dance floor.

Just as Forever and Always by Parachute starte playing. Thank God that electro music stopped because I was losing my mind.

"Like this." Ace took my hands and placed them on his shoulders. I think I've read about this. He put his hands on my waist. "Tell me a bit about yourself."

"What do you mean?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I know a part of your story, just tell me the basics." He explained to me. "Like your hobbies and favorite things."

"Ask away." I said, not knowing what to tell him.

"What is your favorite color?" Ace wondered.

"Red." I answered.

"How about green?" He asked.

"I love that color also. Especially bright green." I smiled up at him. "Why?"

"You just admitted you love my eyes." He smirked, making me roll my eyes. "Don't worry, I like your eyes too."

"Angel, I want to ask something else. But you don't have to answer if you don't want to." He rushed through his words.

"Calm down." I put hands a litlle higher and locked my fingers behind his neck.

"What did your father mean with sport and music career?" He look down at our feet.

"I used to play piano, a little guitar and I sang a lot with my family." I replayed the memories, a faint smile on my face.

"Other than that, I played volleyball ,basketball and sometimes with my little cousins soccer." I really miss them. "But enough about me."

"What do you wanna know?" He raised his right eyebrow at me.

"Just the basics." I quoted him.

"Fave color is your eyes." He grinned cheekily at me. "My main sport used to be soccer but I quit. I also liked volleyball and ice hockey."

"How did you end up with Adam?" I asked bluntly without thinking.

His eyes darkened. "I was in a dark place." Ace's voice dropped an octave.

"What do you mean by a dark place?" I needed to shut my mouth but I also had to know.

"I can't tell you, you'll probably be reminded of bad things again." He gazed deeply into my eyes. Ace seems to do that a lot. "What do you do when you're sad?"