Ball preparations.

POV Angelina.

"Lani, are we almost done?" I whined as we entered the third store. We've been at the mall for two hours already.

"This is the store." She assured me. "I can feel it."

Ailani was going through all of the dresses. "That one!" I yelled, poiting at a black two piece. I quickly grabbed it and handed it to Lani, who was standing with a gold and white dress.

"I like this one for you." She handed it to me.

"I'll try it if you try this one." I suggested. She nodded and we headed to the fitting rooms.

POV Ace.

"Guys we need to talk." I instructed, bursting into the gaming room. Both of them turned their heads my way. They nodded once they saw the look on my face.

We made our way to Adam's office and went in without knocking. "What?" Adam asked immediately.

"I'm worried." I went straight to the point.

"Dude, she just went to the mall." Ash groaned.

I hit him on the back of his head. "Not about that. About the ball."

"Why?" Anthony asked, leaning his elbows on his knees.

"I'm worried that Angelina's bullies will try something." I ran my hand through my hair.

"What do you want us to do?" Adam asked. "They aren't going to your school."

"I overheard Lina on the phone yesterday." Ash piped in. "She was talking about a girl named Lani, that she didn't have a date."

"So one of you guys can be her date." I said. "Who will?"

"I'll do it." Ashton raised his hand.

"Alright that's settled." Adam stood up. "Go and get a tuxedo."

"Okay, I'll call Angel on our way there." I told them. "Let's go."

POV Angelina.

We were finally done shopping. Ailani promised to buy me food, so here we are.

I got to choose what kind of food. I picked sushi we were waiting for it to finish. Then we'd head home, to get ready.

After we got the sushi we got into Adam's Mercedes. Suddenly my phone rang, I pushed the button on the steering wheel.

"Hey Angel," Ace's voice was heard through the car speakers.

"What's up" I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Ailani didn't have a date right?" He asked.

"Nope, why?" I questioned curiously.

"Ash will be her date." He stated. Ailani's head shot to me.

"Okay." I agreed before hanging up.

"Who the heck is Ash?" She yelled frustrated.

"You'll find out later."

"Is he handsome, nice, funny?" She started firing all these questions at me.

"Yes, sometimes and yes." I answered, opening the garage door by pressing the button on the car key.

"When do I get to meet him?" She asked while getting out of the car.

"Probably just before we're leaving. They're most likely getting tuxedos now. And the others will be inside." I grabbed the food and Ailani grabbed the dresses.