Andrew.

POV Angelina.

I woke up in a bed. Not exactly what I expected but okay. I glanced around and saw a closet, a desk and a door. I spotted a clock above the door, 9 PM.

I was still wearing my clothes from that day. I got up and walked towards the door. I pulled the handle and it went open with a creek.

"Who the hell kidnaps someone and leaves the door unlocked." I muttered to myself.

I ended up at a staircase and tiptoed down. I continued my way and ended up in a kitchen. I grabbed a knife as protection while sneaking around.

"Good afternoon." A voice startled me. I turned and saw my Father standing there.

"Where am I?" I questioned, pointing the knife at him.

"In my house," He stepped closer. "No need to be hostille."

"The last time we met you shot someone I love." I growled.

"Oh c'mon darling, you don't love him." He spat. "But that's fine because you'll never see him again."

"We'll see about that later." I nodded at him.

"Okay, but let's eat first." He smiled and started gathering ingredients.

"No thanks, I'm still full." I said before retreating upstairs. The feeling of being full was still there.

I laid on my bed, thinking about the guys and what they would be dong right now.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts. "what?!" I snapped annoyed at the door.

It opened and Leah's head poped inside. "There some people who want to see you." She said, I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway. I stood up , waiting for them to come in.

She came in with three people behind her. My other cousins, Ryder and Emily. Ryder was carrying a five year old boy.

"Angie!" Emily exclaimed, running to me. She went to wrap her arms around me but I held my hand up.

"It's Angelina." I corrected. She looked at me, hurt evident in her eyes. Emily nodded before returning to Leah's side.

"Angie." Ryder stepped towards me, I glared at him and he sighed. "Angelina, this is our cousin. Andrew."

My heart softened at the sight of him. "Hello there." I took him after he made grabby hands at me.

"Listen, Angelina. We're so-" I cut Leah off.

"I don't wanna hear it!" I snapped, sitting down on my bed.

"You have to-" Emily urger but I cut her short also.

"No, leave me alone." I scowled.

"Okay," Leah went to grab Andrew. But the little one shook his head, his brown curls bouncing as he did so.

"I wanna stay with usi." He whined, locking his arms around my neck.

"You can stay." I smiled at him, then motioned for the others to get out. Emily gave me one last look before leaving.

"What is your name?" He asked me, grabbing my, well Ace's, dog tag. Big grey eyes examining it.

"Angelina." I replied as he was mesmerized by the tag.

"But why does this say Ace?" He asked. For a kid this age, he talked a lot. I looked at him confused and took the dog tag to read it.

Delgado,
Ace.
07-10-1998
777-143-642

Woah, I never knew his last name. I grabbed the other one and read it also.

I'll always find you, Angel.

It was obvious that this was a newer one. It was more shiny and had my name on it.

"This isn't mine, well it is now. But it wasn't before." I explained.

"Where have you been?" He asked confused. Probably because he had never seen me before.

"I was with my mommy, but she went away. So a really nice man took me in." I thought back of that day.

"Where did auntie go?" Andy's face scrunched up in confusion even more.

"She went to heaven." I smiled sadly at him. "But that's okay, otherwise I would've never met certain people." I put him down on my bed and went to the desk. Putting on some deodorant.

"Is the hoodie also his?" He got comfortable.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I questioned, putting the blanket over him.

"It says Delgado 98 on the back." Andrew chuckled.

"Really?" I went to the mirror to see that he was right. How could I not notice that?

"Can I stay here tonight?" He asked, since he was already in his pajama.

I nodded. "Sure, I need to change first." I searched for a toothbrush and went to find the bathroom.

I got in there and locked the door. I changed into short and a long sleeved shirt that I found in the closet. After brushing my teeth, I walked back to my room.

Andrew told me all about his life that night. From his favorite food to his favorite Pokemon. I think around, 10.30 PM he fell asleep.

I played with the dog tag. Thinking about what they were doing and if they were looking for me. My mind wanders of to Ace, he's probably trashing everything he can get his hands on.

A lot of questions ran through my mind but the most important one kept bothering me.

Is he okay?