Chapter 5 - Now I'm Sorry, James.

A/N= This is pretty much a funny chapter, but it might give you a little spunk on the end. Sorry if it's short.I feel like procrastinating. D; But, here it is. ;) Oh, and it includes A LOT of punching. James on the side. >>>

***

“Yes! Booyah! That’s what I’m talking about!” A voice shouted as I gained consciousness. I opened my eyes but swiftly closed them due to the brightness of the room. After a couple of seconds, I opened them and thankfully, my vision cleared. I saw that the room was pure white. Its walls were decorated with miscellaneous paintings full of pictures related to life, inspiration, and hope. One look and you’ll easily identify that it was a hospital room; the white walls, the comfortable bed with silver metal bars in its sides, a sofa bed accompanied with a little TV, and last but not the least…A dude watching television. Okay, that was not normal.

“Ahem” I said attempting to catch the interest of the dude. He was wearing a long black jacket, like one of those spy headmasters, His brown hair slightly revealing out of his black bonnet.

“Ahem” I repeated, clutching my hand on the handrail but suddenly, I felt myself slip out of bed and unto the floor. I looked up and noticed that the handrail on my left side was rolled down. The dude finally turned around and it was James. With a mustache.

“What the hell is up with that mustache?” I asked bluntly, forgetting that I should be shocked that James was actually here.

“It’s a disguise. Why are you on the ground? “He asked.

“Oh, you know… I just realized that the floor needed a companion so I hugged it. Makes sense right?” I sarcastically articulated.

“Am I supposed to laugh?” He says, obviously irritated. Like I’m not. Stupid boy.

“Wait, I thought you said you’ll never bother me again.”

“And when did I say that?”

“Exactly, yesterday.” I replied.

 I glared at him waiting for his reaction but he just stood silent and continued watching sports.

“Aren’t you going to help me out?” I commented, as I try to stand up on my own. But I felt like gravity just won’t agree.

He turned around and said. “You’re the one who hugged the floor…”

“Oh just shut up and help me with this.” I said as I stared at my white, cold feet. He looked at the television as if he was debating on his mind whether to help me or not. After a couple of minutes, (which felt like hours) He finally got up and walked towards me. His eyes were playful and I can easily see that he was planning something stupid and immature. He offered his hand as if he was going to help me; I held his hand. His hand was soft but had this manly touch to it. I forced myself up and I was already halfway when I felt James’ hand slipped to my waist and lifted me.

“What the hell!” I said as I slapped the hand of James.  He won’t budge so I hit his arm, giving my full strength.

“What the hell, Alice! Do you want me to drop you?” He says, struggling to keep my weight. I kept quiet as he gently places me on my bed. But when he placed me, his hand got stuck below my back. Our position was awkward as hell. If he’s trying to make me “Adore” him, he’s not really doing a great job on it.

“Get your hands off me.” I said rudely. His face was a few inches from mine. His brown hair and blue eyes seemed to be more enlightened today.

“I would if you would just lift yourself up.”He says grinning like mad.