Chapter 13 - The Date

Hey guys. Here I am again, updating out of time.I'm super sorry. As in super sorry. Busy day schedules! :P Anyways, here it is. After you read this; Team James or Team Harry? :D Dedicated to the person who made this awesome banner on the side! The song was the one i was listening to when I was writing this. ENJOY! :) I chose Harry Styles from One Direction to play Harry because I think it's coincidental that he has green eyes and brown curly hair. :O It's ironic isn't it? 

***

I jumped out of excitement and I didn't even care that my books were already in my hands, because I dropped them to the floor. I hugged him and he still smelled like the Harry I knew from the past years. Of course he smells like that, he's... Harry. I looked at him and saw that he's brown curly hair was polished perfectly. He doesn't wear glasses anymore, which makes me dumbfounded. Who knew that this nerd looks so...so...fit?! He doesn't have any braces anymore which made his smile almost flawless. He was wearing a green T-shirt that exposes his biceps. I didn't even know that he works out!

"Holy cow, dude! You have hit puberty!" I squealed, hugging him again like I was some kind of lunatic. I started pinching his cheeks, and moved a few parts of his face upward and in all different directions. When I let go, Mint looked at me then at him. She keeps on repeating the same action until finally,

"You two know each other?!" She says, her gaze locked on Harry and me. I looked at him and he looked at me. Holy cow, his face makes me faint. Why have I suddenly become smitten? This is sweet old Harry Collins we're talking about for crying out loud.

"Yeah," I replied, blushing. I took Mint's hand, looked at Harry and muttered;

"Mint meet Harry," I took Harry's hand and let it touch Mint's. "And Harry, meet Mint." Mint suddenly became shy and started blushing as well. Harry smiled politely at her and let go. When he let go, I saw Mint's face calm down. I realized that all my books were scattered on the floor so I bent to pick them up. Being the gentleman Harry is, he helped me again. When Harry was about to get the last book, someone else had grabbed it. And this time, I'm pretty certain about this; it was James.

"I think I can take care of this." He mutters, giving me the textbook then walking by my side like I was one of his 'homies' or whatever you call it. I looked at him, with doubtful eyes.

"Are you two together?" Harry asks while putting his hands on his pockets, closing his eyes, like he was secretly pleading to God to say something he favors of.

"No..." I simply replied when James suddenly cut me off.

"No, but we do have a baby." He says in a very nonchalant way, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Harry's eyes went wide.

"A baby?!" He screams.

"Don't worry; it's just for a project." I reassured, while I remove James' arm and spanks it really loudly.

"Just a project?!" He says, looking like one minute he's going to faint. I almost chuckled.

"You think me...and him...? You are so broad minded!"" I said, poking him in the arm then tilting my head. "Why were you asking, anyway?" I said, getting a hold of my stacked books.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go to dinner or something?" he says shyly in a British accent. Holy cow he even has a British accent. I started walking towards my locker forgetting that I was talking with him and in a while he followed me and leaned on the other locker while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Well?" He says, dropping off the accent. I closed my locker and looked at him.

"Sure. Pick me up at seven?" I offered.