two - hotness

(little note b4 we start is that harry her older brother isn't harry styles. sure if you want to picture him as harry styles go for it but just wanted to clear that up. also excuse any errors)

I saw a twinge of surprise in his eyes after my statement but it was like it never happened because he laughed it off and went to sit down on the couch to continue watching his football game.

He propped his feet up onto the table, my brother soon joining in, munching on the snack Luke brought in from the kitchen. He peered over the back of the couch to see me still standing there; and why I was still standing there is a mystery because not even I knew why.

"You gonna keep standing there or are you going to come sit and watch the game with us?" He asked, shoving more of the food into his mouth.

"Um, no thanks. I hate sports."

I rushed up the stairs and bolted for my room, closing the door shut behind me.

This had been the first time I've seen that boy– or man, in about eight months. He's definitely changed since the last time I've seen him and it has definitely been for the better.

He grew out of his lip ring phase though and the just breaks my heart because the lip ring was really the cherry on the cake.

I heard my text tone, snapping me out of my little Luke trance. I checked my phone to see messages from Lillian about who's car it was. I sent her a quick reply before going to lay down on my bed. We then soon migrated into talking about the holidays.

I've been counting down the days for over three months now, and I was so ready for Christmas to arrive. No school for a whole two weeks. Think of the heavenly enjoyment in that.

It was just three more measly days before I could say hi to Santa Claus for the seventeenth time.

"Sammie come down here! I need your help with something!" I could hear my brother yell from the bottom of the stairs.

I heaved myself off the bed and trudged down the stairs to see what he wanted.

"What?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well you see, Mom, sent me a list of chores to do around the house. But since I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment, I was hoping you would do that for me," he stated, not taking his eyes off the television screen once.

"And why on Earth would I do that for you?"

"I'll give you twenty dollars."

"Sorry bro, that's just not gonna cut it. Now chop chop and off to work you go," I smiled contently at him, and sat down on the plump couch.

"Jesus Christ, Sammie. Do not expect me to do anything for you in the future," he snapped, storming off to do his chores.

"Harsh," a second voice piped up after a while of silence. I looked over at the source and saw Luke scrolling through his phone.

"Well he's gotta be shown discipline every once in a while. Mom sugarcoats everything for him," I remarked, taking out my own phone.

He let out a small laugh before the room was set in a silence, except for the light murmurs coming from the TV.

To Lil' Bill
You should come over because I feel really awkward being alone
sent - 3:58pm