twenty - go stalk someone else

The rest of the day, up until lunch, went by pretty quick in my opinion. I walked the way to the cafeteria with Olivia and Michael, like any other day.

As soon as we stepped into the cafeteria however, havoc erupted.

I could see Lillian on the other side of the room yelling, pointing figures, and shoving.

We hurried over to our friends, me and Olivia pulling back Lillian, while Michael tried to calm Calum down.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I shouted, silencing those around me.

"This son of a bitch was born is what's going on," Lillian snapped.

"That doesn't even make sense," Calum scoffed.

"Does it look like I care?" She retorted. She struggled in our hold, clawing at my arm to let her free.

"I'm not letting you go." I hissed in her ear, "You're just going to cause more of a scene."

"Can someone just explain what happened?" Olivia chimed in, standing between the two groups.

     "Well, I sure can," Lillian grumbled. She looked at me straight in the eyes, begging to let her go. I shook my head before giving in and letting her out of my arms.

     "I came to talk to him, calm and collected; but his asshole friends decided to make some unwise comments. And when I said something back, miss prissy over here decided he would stand up for them. Showing a whole lot of respect towards me, obviously," Lillian ranted. She stepped closer to the brunette boy but Olivia raised her hand, motioning her to stay where she was.

     "Why would I stand up for you? It's not like you meant anything to me," Calum snorted, crossing his arms.

     We all went silent again, taking in his words. I looked over to Lillian who had a straight face, not showing any emotion, just staring at the boy ahead of her. Her eyes turned glassy, sadness washing over her face. That was soon replaced as anger flared in her cheeks.

     "I sure as hell meant something to you when you kept begging me to have sex with you. But that's all, right? As soon as I said no more, I was like gum on the bottom of your shoe?" She snapped, getting right in his face.

     He looked down at the shorter girl. I could see a flash of hurt? Cross his face before he replaced it with a menacing smirk. He chuckled, bending down to stand eye to eye.

     "Yup."

Lillian laughed sarcastically, blinking rapidly. Before anything could get too far I immediately stepped in.

"Let's go," I muttered. I tried pushing her away, but she stood her ground.

"Sure," she said. Before she turned to walk away, she made sure to make one last final statement. She slapped him right in the face.

"Next time, know who you're talking to," she snarled. He clutched his face, which turned red with a handprint evident. Lillian grabbed her bag off the floor and huffed before stomping out of the cafeteria. Most students were staring at us, but Olivia quickly waved them off.

"Nothing to see here people!" She called out. Those who were nosy still had their eyes glued to us, but those who had manners decided enough was enough.

"C'mon, let's go find her." We sped walked after our friend, having no idea where she went.

"I'll go check the east wing, you go check the west." Olivia nodded her head and hurried off into the direction of the auditorium.