Chapter 2

I woke up with a start, realizing that I wasn't in my bed anymore. I looked around and noticed that I was in a warehouse with a cement floor. The kids I had met the day before we around the room, looking as scared as I felt.

The door opened and light poured into the room. A figure stood in the doorway and walked in. At first I thought it was Bruce, but this creature was too big to be Bruce. As he got closer, I was proven wrong yet again. I squinted and saw that it was in fact Bruce, turned. I guess I got what I wanted. I got up and backed up into a wall. He kept walking towards us, although it looked like he was coming for me specifically. I closed my eyes and took my two breaths and held them, turning off my emotions and opening my werewolf side. When I opened my eyes, he was 2 feet away from me and was about to punch me. I ducked and rolled under his legs. I got up and turned around to face him. His eyes were bright red, his claws were the size of my fingers and he was 2 feet taller than he normally. I turned as well, still smaller than he was, but significantly bigger than I was before the change. I ducked his punch and scratched his leg, drawing blood. I rolled to the side of his now injured leg and got up, kicking him on his wound. He roared and all the others backed up in fear. Luckily for me, I had turned off my emotions so I wasn't scared of him at all. He pivoted his foot and kicked me in the ribs, making me fly to the corner and hit the wall.

I hit the ground hard, and couldn't get up in time for the next attack. He grabbed my shirt and threw me into another wall, knocking the air out of me. I tried to get up, but instead I turned back into my normal self. I stayed on the ground in submission, showing him that he had beaten me. He then turned into human form and helped me up. I limped back to the group, already starting to heal. He let go of me and I managed to stand on my own as he made yet another speech.

"Today, none of you passed." He said, looking at each and every one of us as failures,

"I will give a little credit to Aidan for at least defending himself, but the rest of you, I'm ashamed of. If a comrade is being beat in battle, you join the fight and help him, no matter who the opponent is."

"Yeah, thanks guys." I chimed in. I looked around the room and saw some people with their heads down, trying not to make eye contact with either me or Bruce, some looked at me right in the face, portraying their defiance against Bruce and I, one even rolled his eyes when we made eye contact.

"Anyway, I want to know how many of you have talked to your parents yet about what I asked you to do." Bruce said, looking around the room in an authoritative way. Only 2 girls raised their hands. I looked closely at them. One was older than the other, although they looked really similar. It clicked that they were sisters, which made sense since they raised their hands at the same time. I remembered one of them, her name was Abigail. Tall, and beautiful, and acted like she knew it all. Her sister on the other hand, was shorter and looked more independent and in charge of her life. I smiled and kept looking around the room, expecting some more hands to raise. No one raised their hands and I could see Bruce getting pissed off at that.

"Alright, since most of you don't want to save your families from the upcoming doom that is about to embark on all of us, you can go home and continue to live your lives, but don't come back crawling when you're between a rock and a hard place." Bruce said, trying to control his anger.

"Thank you for those wise, yet very cliche words, Bruce, really opened my eyes to see the situation we are in." I said, clearly sarcastic and waiting for him to get really angry.

"If you're done being a dick, maybe we can continue with what is going on!" A girl shouted, annoyed at my comments of ignorance against our esteemed alpha.

"And who might you be, pretty lady." I said, looking at her and smiling charmingly.

"My name is Kiara, thank you for asking, now can you shut up, please."