Chapter 21

I looked at the traitor standing in front of me and I growled with anger. Raven, now being under my command, flinched at the sound that came out of me.

"I guess you're gonna kill us?" Cody asked. I looked at him with surprise. He had the audacity to say that! After killing Josh! Before I could blow up, I felt Stephanie's hand squeeze mine and I relaxed.

"I don't agree with the way you executed your frustration, but I completely understand why you did it." I said, looking from Cody to Raven and then back down to Stephanie, who was by my side.

"So you're not gonna kill us?" Raven asked, clearly surprised.

"No, in fact, since you were second in command to my dad, I'm leaving you in charge of this place. You are to run it and get all the evil out and report only to me." I said,

"Cody, you can stay with her if you wish. But in doing that, you are giving me full rights to Brooks Industry, understood." He nodded and intertwined his fingers in Ravens.

"That's settled. Now give us a quick teleport back home." I said. We all held hands after Matt and Ben brought Josh's and Abigail's body to where we were.

"Alex, please, join us." I said as I saw him standing awkwardly behind us. He had risked so much for us and he deserved it.
~~~~~
"Don't worry, we will figure everything out, but we have to be on our way." Christy said, jumping in the driver's seat of the SUV. I looked at the passenger seat, hoping for some miracle to have occurred and Josh would be sitting there, saying goodbye with his 'ghetto' accent that I had actually grown to love. Once again, no such luck.

It was two days since the battle. The witches were going back home. Ben, Matt and Abdul were packing for college. It was three days before Abigail's funeral.
~~~~~
It was the day of the funeral. We joined the crowd of people that must've been her family. Some people introduced themselves to us, recognizing us as the saviors or the werewolf race. One person in particular caught my attention.

"Hello, my name is Jeremy Beckman. I went to the same school as Abigail's little sister in Kenya. I'm relocating to Rwanda and was wondering if I could be part of your pack." He said. I looked at him and looked at Stephanie, who was by my side, and I smiled.

"Two weeks, Maplewood Heights." I said and walked away.
~~~~
First day of school! I walked into the familiar gate. We weren't in the boarding section anymore, we all lived in Cody's mansion, which was technically mine now. I smiled at the thought of that. I walked to my classes and smiled at the teacher before sitting next to Stephanie.

"You got here early." I stated.

"I had to get started on recruitments early." She said.

"Who has our attention?" I asked.

"Jared Taylor, Steven Lecroy, Brandon Young, Angela King, Selena Clark and Nadia Smith." She said.

"Young as in Bruce?" I asked.

"Yes, it's his cousin." She replied.

"What about Clark?" I asked.

"Ben's cousin, although she's human." Stephanie replied. I nodded my agreement over the people on the list,

"Good list, have you notified them of the meeting after school?" She nodded and stood up for the national anthem.
~~~~~~
"You guys might be wondering what the hell you're doing here right? Instead of going back home?" I asked the group of students sitting in front of me.

"Just get to it Aidan, I got places to be, people are waiting to see me." Steven said. I smiled at his cockiness.

"Sorry for the inconvenience Steven." I said,

"Anyone else burdened by being here?" I asked. Nobody said anything.

"Very well." I said,

"Who of you, are reading to be part of something great! Something greater than yourself." I asked.
~~~~~~
I woke up in the middle of the night to a knock on the gate. I could hear it all the way from the condo and I could hear the servant going to open the gate. A couple minutes later, there was a knock on my room and I opened the door. One of the servants held a letter out to me. I grabbed it and closed the door. I opened it and sat on my bed, reading it.

Dear Mr. Creed,
It has caught our attention that you partook in the act of wrongful turning of humans. This crime is punishable by death. With that being said, this letter is given to you as a warning that we are coming for your execution. Any resistance will be met with the necessary force required to stop it. Please report to headquarters of the high council by Hallows Eve.

Sincerely,
The high council of Wolves

Ah shit.

************************************
That is the end of the book.

Thank you for all of you that have followed along since the beginning and for those that joined late. It's been a pleasure retelling my adventures to a group of people that enjoyed reading about them.

Don't get your panties in a twist though, for there is gonna be a sequel. A book of our next adventures. Stay tuned for when it comes out, which should be soon, in the next month or two.

Hang in there in the meantime and goodbye.... For now