Chapter 11

Now, I know you guys must be thinking I just sold my soul to the devil. You’re all probably screaming ‘traitor!’ ‘WTF’ and other way more creative insults at me. For those of you who have been following me since the beginning, you must know why I made this decision, and this is not just because of the in depth debate I had with myself earlier on. The pack would have never trusted me again. I was nothing to them, and so why would I waste my time there when I could be with someone who loves me and has a lot of dough. I know you must be thinking I’m just trying to justify my choice so that the guilt can go down, and that might very well be true, but I’m not gonna change my decision, even if I could. So, let’s just agree to disagree and get back to the story, shall we?

    After sharing the cookies with my father and new alpha, he left my room and let me get some sleep. I went back into the luxurious bed and slept like a baby, with a weird feeling in my heart. I was feeling happiness for the first time in a long time but I didn’t know it yet. I actually thought I was about to have a heart attack from eating too many cookies, if you can believe me. I woke up the following morning to the sound of a trumpet right outside my door. As you all know, I’m a hybrid, so my hearing is impeccable, and this was a downside to that. No matter what I tried, I couldn’t not hear the trumpet sound coming from right outside my room, and trust me, I tried everything I could possibly do.

Finally, and very reluctantly, might I add, I jumped out of the bed and walked over to the door, opening in forcefully and yelled at whoever was on the other side,

    “What?! What do you want??”

    “Umm… uh…” She stammered as she stared me up and down, pausing in the middle for a bit and shaking her head, and looked away. I looked at her, really confused, and then looked at myself. I had completely forgotten I slept naked. I chuckled inwardly and proceeded to go in a sexy position and asked her,

    “You wanna come in?” I winked as I asked and she rolled her eyes, but they somehow kept looking back down.

    “Umm, King William, asked me to wake you up.” She said, swallowing hard,

    “Please get dressed and meet me in the courtyard.”

    “I don’t have any clothes love.” I said, looking down at my naked body. She closed her eyes and let a deep breath out before walking past me and into the room.

    “I guess you do want to enter. Should’ve said that sooner.” I said, following after her.

    “Fresh clothes were delivered and put into your closet last night. We followed the style that you wore yesterday, so I hope you will be satisfied.” She said with a cute french accent. She opened my closet and showed me the most impressive clothes I had ever seen in my life, better than Cody’s.

    “I know what would satisfy me.” I replied to her, looking at her seductively. She rolled her eyes and walked out of my room. I chuckled and proceeded to pick some clothes. I ended up wearing black athletic shorts and a plain white v-neck from Tommy Hilfiger. I wore long white Nike socks and black Nike sneakers. I ran water through my hair and combed. You gotta look sexy for the hot girl that wanted to spend some time with me. I ran down the nearest staircase and asked for directions to the courtyard from one of the servants that were walking over. He pointed me to the right and told me to continue until I reached outside. I followed his directions and found myself in an open space outside. The courtyard was surrounded by walls, which meant that we were still in the castle, yet outside. This place continued to remind me of medieval movies more and more. I found the same girl that woke up sitting on the edge of a fountain, reading a book.

    “I didn’t catch your name.” I said, tapping her on the shoulder.

    “Finally. Took you forever.” She said, getting up from the fountain,