Chapter 8

We went back to the house and lounged for a little bit, there was even a movie on at the girl's house. It seemed like forever since I had last watched a movie, and I loved movies, but I didn't go. First, I still didn't feel wanted by the pack, and second, no one was taking the job to find out whether Brady was a spy or not seriously, and I couldn't have done all that for nothing. I walked around the school, looking for a cleaner to kill so that I could quench my thirst. Although the Quiche and Bruce's house was delicious, it wasn't really my type of food.

I found a guy taking a shower at the corner of the school and walked up to him. I used to watch Vampire Diaries, yeah, don't judge, and I knew that Vampires could compel someone to do anything for them. I went up to the guy and locked eyes with him and told him to stab himself in the stomach. He looked at me like I was a mad person, and I thought it didn't work. Then I remembered he probably spoke no English. So I told him in our native language, and surely enough, he grabbed a machete nearby and stabbed himself in the stomach. I saw the blood and gave in to the feeling of the change.

I grabbed his arm and he pulled away and tried to run. I could have easily have ordered him to stay still, but I was in a fun mood and I love it when they squirm. I stuck my hand in his chest and took a hold of his heart. He looked at me as if he were seeing the devil. I motioned for him to give me his hand and he refused again. I tugged at his heart and he screamed. I stopped and looked at his hand again. This time he complied and I took a bit out of his wrist. I drank and drank until his body went limp in my arms. My hand was still around his heart and I could feel it beating slower and slower and slower until it stopped beating altogether. Oh, I love that. I dropped his body and turned around to find half a dozen men with machetes and fear in their eyes, reluctantly going to attack me.

"Is this it?" I said licking my lips,

"I was expecting a bigger rescue team for this poor guy." I analyzed each and everyone of the men and knew I could take them all in my sleep.

"That's disappointing." I said, faking a sad face. I turned it into a smirk and said,

"But I guess it'll have to do." Then I pounced.

I went straight for the one in the middle, so that they could all flow towards me. As I was running, it seemed like I was running like a normal human being, but the whole world was going in slow motion. This is what Matt felt, but the world was a lot slower for me. I went to punch the first guy and my hand went right through his body. I took it out and was very surprised to how strong I was. I turned around and saw a guy swing his machete at me. Granted it was going like 0.0001 mph, it still made me jump. I walked to his side, on his swinging arm, grabbed his forearm and pushed his elbow in, breaking his arm. He screamed, slowly might I add, and dropped his machete. I grabbed the Machete before it hit the ground and tripped with him with my leg. As he was falling, I stabbed the machete through his chest and into the ground and he hung there, slowly dying. I went to the guy next to him and grabbed his head on my shoulder from behind, picked his up and broke his spinal cord on my shoulder.

"Three down, three to go." I said, looking at the remainder of the rescue team, who had barely moved an inch. I felt a machete touch me and I turned around and found that I had stepped in the swing of one of the guys. I moved to the side and put one hand on his shoulder and used the other hand to rip his head from his body. I jogged over to the last two guys and rearranged them so that they would hit each other. I stood back and admired my work for a second and went back to my original position before I stopped the superspeed and let it happen. They hit each other. One hit the other in the neck, instantly killing him, and the one that was hit in the neck hit the other in the stomach. The one that got hit in the stomach stumbled back and held his stomach. He looked around at his comrades and then at me with the most confused look on his face. I couldn't help but laugh. I walked over to him and he picked up his machete, still willing to fight, it was cute really.