Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Guess who’s back (back), back again. Aidan’s back (back), tell your friends (friends). It feel so nice to finally be the one behind the screen again. I missed this too much, like you guys don’t understand. Btw, how did Ben do with the writing thing? He was pretty good, right? Don’t say he was better than me though, because then I’ll just stop entertaining you guys. I’m joking, I can’t do that, I’m forced to do this, remember.

Back to the issue at hand. It seems like we always have issues in our lives, damn. But anyways, Raven moved to our school, hell, our country even. What the actual fuck is she doing here? As I looked up from my phone, literally like a million questions flew through my mind. I don't know whether to be excited or not that she's here. I mean, it's definitely gonna end up badly for our pack, but it's Raven. Until this moment I hadn't really realized how much I had fallen for her. Now that's she's here, I can continue trying to get her.

“Who would like to volunteer to help her out. You know, show her her classes and stuff?” The teacher asked.

“We will!” Ben said, standing up fast from his seat. He got a couple of chuckles from the rest of the class, but he got up and walked to the front of the class and introduced himself. I got up along with Matt and we joined them at the front. I gave her a hug and whispered in her ear,

“What are you doing here?”

“You didn't miss me?” She asked, pulling away from my hug with a smirk on her face. We walked out of the class and towards the student's suite, a little house in which students who had a free period went to study. We sat at one of the benches and Ben started grilling her.

“Why shouldn't I just kill you right now?” He asked.

“First, that'd make quite the scene, don't you think?” She replied,

“Second, you couldn't if you tried.” Ben growled and his eyes turned red. He slammed his hands on the table,

“Try me!” He said with his alpha voice, which was basically a deeper and raspier version of his normal voice, but still scary as fuck. Up until that moment, I had never heard it before, from any alpha. He was really angry. Luckily for us, the final bell rang and class had started. Talk about being saved by the bell.

“You're gonna be late for class guys.” I told Ben and Matt,

“What class do you have?” I asked Raven.

“I have first period free.” She replied, putting her bag down and sitting next to it.

“Me too. Would you like the Grand tour of the school?”

“I would love one.” She said, getting up from the bench.

“Let’s start with the soccer field and the volleyball court.” I said, gesturing for her hand to go through my arm, all gentleman like. We made our way past the pool and I showed her the sights like a tour guide and she would laugh and hit my chest, all flirty and shit. I guess this was working, I was actually going to achieve it. She was going to be mine! Let me not get too excited, this is what usually kills me when it comes to girls.

“So what are you actually doing here, like no jokes this time.” I asked as we stopped at the volleyball courts.

“After what you and your friends pulled back in the dungeon, your father was pretty upset and wanted to kill me. I took the money from my trust and I ran here.” She answered. As she was telling me, I drowned out everything else and listened to her heartbeat. It didn’t falter for even half a second. She was telling the truth.

“...dan. Aidan, are you listening?” I heard her say.

“Huh?” I said, looking at her, probably looking stupid as shit.