Six: Bad Blood

Bonnie was supposed to meet Ricky at the Specters club house that afternoon, and I went with her to hang out and wait for Clyde.

I parked my bike down the side, along with the others and waited for her to climb off.

The Specters and the Reapers were well acquainted, even friendly toward one another. Me and my crew were always welcome at their clubhouse, and vice versa.

They had a way better set up that us, and I loved it there. It was an old motel that Beast had bought years ago, when the money started rolling in. They had their own kitchen along with a whole heap of little dorm rooms down the back. They even had their own bar, complete with a dart board, pool table and a stripper pole, along with girls who knew how to work it.

"Mind if I hang around?" I asked Bonnie off handedly.

"Sure," she responded. "But you don't have to baby sit me."

"You realise that Ricky's just trying to get down your pants, right?"

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm aware of that," she answered. "But he actually pays me, and considering we've got a lot of money to make back after this morning..."

"He pays you for your tattoos, or..." I laughed and she punched my arm.

"You know I'd never cheat on Clyde," she told me firmly.

"I'm just teasing, darlin'," I grinned, draping my arm around her shoulders and lead her through the doors of the clubhouse.

It was no secret that a lot of the girls who hung around the Specters were strippers or sex workers. When Bonnie and Clyde had first moved here and I'd introduced them to everyone, practically the whole club had swooped in like vultures, hoping she was the new girl, which, being the loyal little lady that she was, she'd firmly denied everytime. Clyde and I gave her shit about it ever since.

Ricky was at the bar when we got in, and patiently waited while Bonnie set up, alternating between staring at her tits and checking out her ass. I took a seat next to him, thanking, Kelly, the girl at the bar, as she placed a pint in front of me, and gave Ricky a warning look, which he ignored.

He tried hitting on Bonnie while she worked, but she seemed oblivious, staying polite and professional the whole time.

"So, what's a pretty little lady like you do for fun?" He asked her, placing his hand high up on her thigh.

She shifted out of his reach as she answered.

"Tonight I'm spending some much needed alone time with my husband."

She put emphasis on the word as she brought up Clyde, and I watched as Ricky sneered.

"That psycho?" He winced as Bonnie applied some unnecessary pressure to the needle. "A girl like you could do a whole lot better than him, you know, sugar."

"I'm very secure in my marriage, thank you," she replied coldly.

"Everyone say that, because they feel they have to," he replied. "You know, it never hurt anyone, screwing around with someone else, occasionally. Keeps it interesting"

Bonnie made a noncommittal sound, and continued with her work.

"So, when are you gonna let me fuck you?" He blatantly asked, after a few more attempts at leading the conversation away from Clyde and to whatever was going on in his pants.

"Like I tell you everytime you bring it up," she said bluntly, not taking her eyes off the piece she was inking on his forearm, "that's never going to happen."