Thirty- Two: Hostile

Clyde didn't even wait until the car had stopped moving before he jumped out, making his way to the front of the clubhouse.  Jenna and I quickly climbed out as well, following behind him.

Frantic, Clyde nearly threw the door off it's hinges with how hard he pushed it open looking around desperately.

Everyone in the clubhouse looked up as we entered, some of the men jumping up from where they were lounging, hostility turning to confusion when they recognised us.

Katy spun around and saw me, glancing at Clyde and gave me a quizzical look before she made her way toward us, looking concerned.  Clyde grabbed her arm roughly as she reached us.

"Where's Bonnie?"  He demanded, looking crazy.

Jack shoved back the chair he was in, about to make his way over as well to defend Katy, but she held up her had, signalling for him to wait.

"She never came here this morning," she told him, glancing at me and frowning. 

"Is Beast here?"  I asked her as Clyde let her go, swearing as he stormed past the bar into the back rooms, searching for Bonnie.

Katy shook her head.

"Why is Clyde freaking out over Bonnie?"  She wondered, looking over in the direction he'd just disappeared.

Everyone in the club had fallen silent, listening to our exchange, and I was about to answer when Beast and the Queen entered.

"What's going on?"  Debbie demanded, looking between the three of us, and I quickly explained.

"Bonnie's missing?" Jack repeated, coming to stand beside Katy, dropping a hand onto her shoulder.

Some more of the Specters had formed a semi circle around us as I explained about Clyde coming home and finding that their house had been broken into and Bonnie was missing.  Jenna shifted a little closer to me and I subconciously put an arm around her to keep her safe.

"Ever since this chick turned up, shits been going down," Ricky piped up, nodding at Jenna.  "What other trouble is she going to bring to the club?"

"Shut the fuck up," Boomer snapped at him, then turned to the others.

"Troy, Chuck, Jack," he clicked his fingers at them each.  "Put yourselves together a team and do a search, they can't have gotten far.  Reach out to the boys in the next town, have them keep an eye out."

Beast nodded his approval, glancing at me.

"I'll make some calls," he said, looking pointedly at me again.  "I've got some new eyes on the street.  I'll put them to the test."

"You two," Debbie turned to Jenna and I.  "Come and help me get your boy under control before he tears the place apart."

We followed her into the back rooms, where we found Clyde completely losing his shit.

"Clyde!"  I yelled.  "Just calm the fuck down for a second."

He swung around, his eyes wild, the veins in the side of his neck bulging.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down," he shot back.  "That prick's got Bonnie, and it won't take three fucking guesses to figure out what he's doing to her."

"We don't know for sure that Lucas has taken her," I tried to reason, but, by now, Clyde was way beyond reasoning.

"Well, who else would fucking take her?" He demanded, on the verge of hysteria.

I hated to admit it, but he was right.  Which was bad.  Very, very bad.  Sure, we had a lead on them, the Specters were currently working on taking them down, but, if Bonnie had been taken by sex traffickers, as Clyde had just pointed out, we could already guess what they'd be doing to her, or at least planning to do.  The thought had me feeling sick, and I could completely understand why Clyde was as hysterical as he was right now.